test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[BUG] Control Wizard - Shard of the Endless Avalanche + Gladiator Mage set bonus

incendi0incendi0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
The Control Wizard Gladiator Mage's PvP set has a 4 piece bonus that does not function at all. It says, "Powers in your Spell Mastery slot cool down 25% faster."
  • In fact, they do not cool down any faster.
  • The tooltip over the Spell Mastery spell shows the same time with or without the 4 piece set equipped.
  • The spell casts in exactly the same amount of time with or without the 4 piece set equipped, so it is not just a tooltip error.
  • The 4 piece set bonus does absolutely nothing.

Upgrading Shard of the Endless Avalanche to ranks 2 and 3 is supposed to reduce its cooldown for each rank up.
  • In fact, upgrading it does not reduce its cooldown at all.
Post edited by incendi0 on

Comments

• Options
    kinngdoomkinngdoom Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    incendi0 wrote: »
    The Control Wizard Gladiator Mage's PvP set has a 4 piece bonus that does not function at all. It says, "Powers in your Spell Mastery slot cool down 25% faster."
    • In fact, they do not cool down any faster.
    • The tooltip over the Spell Mastery spell shows the same time with or without the 4 piece set equipped.
    • The spell casts in exactly the same amount of time with or without the 4 piece set equipped, so it is not just a tooltip error.
    • The 4 piece set bonus does absolutely nothing.

Upgrading Shard of the Endless Avalanche to ranks 2 and 3 is supposed to reduce its cooldown for each rank up.
    • In fact, upgrading it does not reduce its cooldown at all.

i have the same problem here, is it a bug or what
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    is anyone know this bug????
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    still no one answer?
  • Options
    pensilhitampensilhitam Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    the tooltip didnt show the reduced cooldown, but if you used the skill, the countdown timer is actually reduced
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    the tooltip didnt show the reduced cooldown, but if you used the skill, the countdown timer is actually reduced

No, its not. 1 of my Encounter(on TAB) is 8.5s cooldown. When i wear these 4 piece, the timer stared to reduce from 9s.
    It should 6s something or at most 7s.
  • Options
    sortilegessortileges Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hopefully they will start working on bugs. I confirm the gladiator mage set does not work. I finally got it full yesterday and then checked on dummies. Without the set time was 8 seconds to cast chill strike and with the full set it was 8 seconds aswell. I timed it twice and got a longer result with full set twice. I hope that the minor increase of time to recharge is due to me, but I am sure the 25% are not there.

Please correct this fast. The gladiator mage have good stats and the bonus is fine but only if it's working.
  • Options
    ssessssess Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sortileges wrote: »
    Hopefully they will start working on bugs. I confirm the gladiator mage set does not work. I finally got it full yesterday and then checked on dummies. Without the set time was 8 seconds to cast chill strike and with the full set it was 8 seconds aswell. I timed it twice and got a longer result with full set twice. I hope that the minor increase of time to recharge is due to me, but I am sure the 25% are not there.

Please correct this fast. The gladiator mage have good stats and the bonus is fine but only if it's working.

8 seconds on chill strike? what u got, 4k recov? thought it was 10 sec
  • Options
    sortilegessortileges Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ssess wrote: »
    8 seconds on chill strike? what u got, 4k recov? thought it was 10 sec

Well, you may have seen that you can reduce recovery time by 10 percent with the heroic points so that would make it 9s and then what else as a mage you want than recovery and power so yes I sure have some points in that. 2k in both if I remember correctly.
  • Options
    nazghul22nazghul22 Member Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Fixed? It's been more than one year.
    ToD = ..........
    Tired of Dailies/Tyranny of Dailies/Timers of Doom/Tricked Or Duped/Tremendously Obnoxious Dailies/Try Otherwise, Devs
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Please don't necro old threads.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.