test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

10+ minute Protector's Enclave load times

pilotmikepilotmike Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Probably once in every 4 attempts to load PE results in a full yellow load bar at the bottom and just sitting endlessly while the game considers letting me into town. Anybody else been getting this lately? Didn't start until about 2 days ago.

Ok, I didn't stopwatch it but its definitely a long time since I've been marked as "AFK" while stuck at the loading screen.

Comments

• Options
    zurkhonzurkhon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 390 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    "Beware the engineers of society, I say, who would make everyone in all the world equal. Opportunity should be equal, must be equal, but achievement must remain individual."

- Drizzt Do'Urden
    ― R.A. Salvatore
  • Options
    zuksterrzuksterr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    pilotmike wrote: »
    Probably once in every 4 attempts to load PE results in a full yellow load bar at the bottom and just sitting endlessly while the game considers letting me into town. Anybody else been getting this lately? Didn't start until about 2 days ago.

Ok, I didn't stop watch it but its definitely a long time since I've been marked as "AFK" while stuck at the loading screen.

I'm getting the same problem.
  • Options
    travail01travail01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I get this, too. I end up alt-tabbing out and watching Youtube or something while I wait. In fact, that's why I'm here right now. :p

This didn't start for me until just this morning, after the maintenance/downtime. That could be a coincidence, of course.

-Travail.
    Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
  • Options
    pilotmikepilotmike Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    TY, I saw the sticky right after I made this post.

After seeing the sticky that the ticket system was offline I kind of lost faith in the stickies :). Really? You're telling me the system you ignore anyway is now offline? I think I'd prefer just knowing you don't care about what is wrong as opposed to the false hope a ticket gives that my problem might generate some type of response and fix...