test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is the AH working?

xoran00xoran00 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
edited March 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
I just tried to make my first AH purchase and get the message "Unable to make this purchase. Please try again later.".
Post edited by xoran00 on

Comments

• soulwarrior78soulwarrior78 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    In my personal experience, such errors usually mean that the item in your screen has already been bought or you don't have enough AD to make the purchase. If you know you have enough AD, search for the item again to refresh the page just to make sure that item is still available.
  • xoran00xoran00 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have enough AD and I tried refreshing several times over 15 minutes and the same item keeps showing. I tried another item from someone else and it worked.
  • mistriosumistriosu Member Posts: 279 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    xoran00 wrote: »
    I have enough AD and I tried refreshing several times over 15 minutes and the same item keeps showing. I tried another item from someone else and it worked.

It was probably an error from that person then. It might've already been bought but was still processing or it was a leftover bug from the AH issue the other day.
  • neluratnelurat Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    mistriosu wrote: »
    It was probably an error from that person then. It might've already been bought but was still processing or it was a leftover bug from the AH issue the other day.

Yeah, than how com this happens only with the underpriced items, on top of the list arranged by the selling price ?
  • rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    It means somebody else beat you in buying the item.

Happens all the time