test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Invocation Skill

malflingmalfling Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
My invocation prayer resets after random events instead of after each hour. Tried to submit in game ticket and would not work so I am posting this here. Not sure what triggers it but mostly was happening in PvP.
Post edited by malfling on

Comments

• gwalahadgwalahad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yea it acts weird in PvP randomly being available, but doesnt seem to have any impact on outside PvP wher it seeem to be hourly, basicly you get random free incokes in pvp thats it. one of the many pvp bugs
    First foundry quest, simple and to the point : NW-DDBDRZFG3
  • mhblis1mhblis1 Member Posts: 167 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Actually I reported this about a week ago. PvP is just the most obvious of the many many resets you can do. But so far there has been no response in game or in the forums about the thread I made trying to get the devs to notice it.

I've been testing it and trying to narrow down what can cause it and the list just keeps growing.
  • dumbberidumbberi Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have noticed the same thing and tried to make a ticket out of it. When I sometimes lose a track of time playing the pvp matches I suddenly noticed that it has been possible to use the invocation skill 2-3 times during the match. Also the skill sometimes resets after the match.