test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

really stuck using foundry

bolt1981bolt1981 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 17 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Foundry
Ok im starting to think im just really stupid but i cant get my head round this at all.

The steps i want to do is -

start in protectors enclave

speak to an NPC (guard frinko) in protectors enclave to "gain the quest"

then go to another map (to go to the area of Illefarn) for the actual dungeon location

But i cant get my head around how to do it. Every time i try and figure it out it just doesnt work.
Post edited by bolt1981 on

Comments

• kamaliiciouskamaliicious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Have you looked at the manual that's stickied in the forum?
  • bolt1981bolt1981 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    no i admit i didnt see it. Thanks ill have a look

guess im just getting really frustrated been at this for about two hours now and so far ive got one dialog box done and no way to interact with said NPC as i dont know what im doing :(
  • kamaliiciouskamaliicious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • luther8luther8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I don't think its possible with what you are trying, you might be forced to create a room like a inn where the guard is partaking in merriment and drink. You can use a door to enter that inn from almost anywhere plus in protectors enclave but the person playing the quest has to accept it from the jobs board.
    The Adventures of Sherlock Colms

Quest I
    The Mysteries at Fang Ridge!
    Short code: NW-DGTN72HYL
  • keylord02keylord02 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That sounds pretty possible to me, but use anyone but Guard Frinko. Guard Frinko is so last week!
    Tomb of Wernar by @Lya
    Short code: NW-DJGYNI7NH

In this old school-style adventure, the hero(es) explore an old ruined castle while searching for a fabled magic item at the behest of a wizard.