Install Arc
Options

Two questions

mjnorredmjnorred Member Posts: 9 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
Character info:

Level 7 GWF, Dwarven male.

Question 1:

At level 7 in the Black lake district I find that I am dying a lot. Am I in an area that is too advanced? in the absence of an official walkthrough I am unsure if I have completed the quests "chronologically".

Question 2:

How can I "accept" the pack from Neverwinter that is attached to the mail they sent to us? I can see it but the "accept" link is not highlighted.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Post edited by mjnorred on

Comments

• Options
    radiick507radiick507 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    To accept the Pack you must go to the Mail Courier in Protector's Enclave and the accept Gift should be highlighted.
  • Options
    mjnorredmjnorred Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for your help.
  • Options
    pickygamerpickygamer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just look at the levels of the enemies in the area. Sometimes you may be given quests for an area that is a couple levels above you and may run into difficulties until you catch up to that level. Luckily, getting a level in this game is almost as easy as breathing so it shouldn't take long. I also heard that gwf are a bit hard to get the hang of early on and don't shine like the rest of the characters until later on.

Keep at it grab a level or two and just learn your skills and techniques of survival. Youare still coming into your character so don't sweat it too much.