test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Game Suggestions and some CW bugs.

ralmptralmpt Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
There is some bugs with Control Wizard AoE skills.
While Arcane Singularity is sucking the enemies into the center, skills such as Sudden Storm or Chill Strike AoE do 0 dmg, I mean 0 dmg.

Is that gona be fixed at any time?

Fix Gold drops on parties please. They are extremely lower then alone. Why do I get 21 copper per mob alone, and in a 2 man party I get 4? Shuldn't it be 10/11?

Another suggestions I have from playing mmoRPGs for a long time:

1- Change the "log out" button to Character select. If I wanna log out, you exit the game.
2- Maybe remove the double login the first time you enter the game? its annoying. When we get disconnected from AFK I understand.
3- Have all members in a party get quest progress instead of individually(unless is intentionally). Something I loved in Guild Wars 2 was the fact I didnt care if I was in a party or alone since for me, as a individual would be the same. Now in Neverwinter, Im killing the same mob as my party, it drops a quest item, why would just 1 person get it? why doesnt everyone get it? Makes sence.

4- Cast on walk for some At-Will instant cast skills. Biggest and most important for me. Probably hard to implement atm but would make a MASSIVE difference in game mechanics. Some characters such as Cleric or Control Wizard are ranged heros that have a good utility, damage but are very weak in defensive stats. Now to compensate that weakness we should be able to cast our At-will Skill while walking. This would improve the skill cap of a player for PvP, allow kitting in PvE so you can survive some situations and be able to get out of AoE skill without wasting Action Points. This would improve the game in a big way and get it to another level.

All and all, I thank you for this game.
Ive been waiting for a mmoRPG like this for years and Ive been enjoying it so much. Lets just hope this gets the best of the games around? xD Fight mechanics from Guild wars 2 and classic items and quests xD

Thank you,
Ralms.
Post edited by ralmpt on

Comments

• duckmorgan01duckmorgan01 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    not trying to sound like a ****** but there is a diff place on forums for suggestions an bugs :( that people will actually look at it
  • mistriosumistriosu Member Posts: 279 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    1. This would be amazingly appreciated but here's a quick fix for now. Enter it into chat
    /bind (pick a key here) "gotocharacterselect"
    2. nothing to say here
    3. I think it's intentional as a time-sink
    4. I highly doubt this will change. This game is D&D based and in the pen and paper game your character moves, then attacks, then moves, etc. Not a single class currently moves while attacking (excluding certain dailies or instant cast abilities like sunburst, slow down GWF skill, etc.)
  • neverwinters02neverwinters02 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    LOL CW are OP can CC you forever and now that guy wants cast walking LOL

Control Wizards are controlers not a hi DPS class but still doing more DPS than GWF and some Rogues.

ROGUES need some balance in DMG since they got CC Dodge invisibility a lot of survival and still 3 shotting kill

CW to many DPS for a class with no cd's controler ability can kill anyone without being touched. (should be 2 way: go DPS no control abilityes or go Control and less DMG on atack skills)

GWF suposed to be a DPS class and does like no DMG (mention to the big nerf GWF got from CB3 to OB literally killed that class)

GF suposed to be a tank and its uselles due DG boss mechanics and threat issues

GWF and GF needs a huge fix cause they are useless for T2 and DG end game.
  • ralmptralmpt Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    LOL CW are OP can CC you forever and now that guy wants cast walking LOL

This is funny. In all mmoRPGs everyone claims the same. The mages are always the OP ones.
    But you need to understand this is not a post about CW, I wasnt asking cast on walk just for CW, but for all classes with At-Will range skills.

Most of the casual players dont understand to counter.
    All the times I went to PvP with a CW there is 2 classes that can kill me really easy. Guardians have that incredibly OP block so they just dont die and kill you slowly. Rogues have high DPS and can silence you for like 3 or 4 seconds making a CW 100% useless.

Wizards are very very easy to kill, they are glass cannons.

Now if you dont know to play against them, doesnt mean they are OP.