test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

looking to join Dwarf guild

bracer2bracer2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 566 Bounty Hunter
Playing a GF GS 11.6.

Have completed all content and have geared up about the best available so i figure since im out of content and out out of gear progression its time to look into guilds. Looking for a an all dwarf guild, as an old school gamer just cant bring myself to consciously band with tieflings, and drow even humans and elves. *grinz* RP is a plus and high lvl T2 raids as well. Basically looking for a strait up Dwarf clan not a guild.

Bracer
Post edited by bracer2 on

Comments

• glanniganglannigan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 463 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    What Server? We have exactly what your looking for and frankly we could really use someone with your skill set to help the others learn the game side without nerd raging on them.

Were on Beholder though.

Wish they would merge the servers already.
  • bracer2bracer2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 566 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Am on the dragon shard mate. How do i change servers or whatever it takes to join? *smiles*

Also would be more then happy to share resources ive accumulated or anything else our clan would require of me. Being part of a dwarf clan is always alot of fun for me as the individual is null and the clan takes priority.
  • glanniganglannigan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 463 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Well man honestly you can just put an alt in and just play on Beholder for the RP. Everyone keeps saying eventually were all going to be on one super sever.

Just shoot a message to Glannigan on Beholder or anyone in with a "Hammers of Exile" Guild Tag, All members can recruit.

lol, Don't worry if you don't like the name it's a work in progress :)