Install Arc
Options

IM DONE - one shotted by rogue

2»

Comments

• Options
    s3z3s3z3 Member Posts: 216 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Maybe other classes will actually be getting a buff ?

I hope so =)
    Carnage TR Dragon shard - retired? hell yea it's retired along with Nevewinter

Seze - Rogue - Necropolis - <3 RIFT
  • Options
    chronomancerchronomancer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,223
    edited May 2013
    tenkuro wrote: »
    Don't understand why you people reply to trolls like the OP. Notice that most of these claims never comes with screenshots or videos? I still haven't 1 shotted somebody with same gear score as me with shocking execution when they are at full health. Only times I've actually 1 shotted anybody with it is when their gear score was well below mine.

How do I know what their gear score is? Just look at the graphics of their gears and you'll know what gears they are wearing.

I'm a GWF with a 9903 GS (24K HP) and I got 2 shotted by TR. Not one shot..but two shotted while all our abilities are being evaded. One shot happens however when there's a perfect storm and you are debuff + lucky crit by execution.
  • Options
    modimormodimor Member Posts: 198 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    On my server people seem to run some gear or spec that makes Rouges mitigrate alot more dmg then even a GF can do for the first couple of seconds of the fight. They still maintain about 75% of their dmg tho.
    The best thing they can do about the TR is nerfing their base dmg on pretty much all abillties to half, and make em ignore defence when they get combat advantages. Isn't that how this class really should be working???? Awsome damage when they hit you in the back, but squishy and unreliable face to face????
  • Options
    lonewarrior7lonewarrior7 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why don't they just add a move debuff for TRs where the daily in question is weakened in PVP (debuff is added in PVP only as to prevent any people who just love TRs from flipping everyone off) or change the mechanic in pvp where it can only be used on opponents below 30% hp, and only works on opponents that are flanked (hit from behind). LOGIC PEOPLE!
  • Options
    tenkurotenkuro Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They aren't going to nerf TR because they have the data to balance the game for end game. Most of you scrubs think 9k GS or 12k GS is a lot as a GF, but it's not. Also, it's not all about GS. Your builds blow, that's all there is to it. Every single class can 2 shot each other except DC.

CW = Ice Knife + Ray of Broken
    TR = Shocking Execution + Lashing Blade
    GWF = Crescendo + Indomitable Battle Strike
    GF = Some **** that knocks you down then lunges at you
    DC = Astral Shield + Hallowed Grounds

Build your class right and any of those skills = 2 shot anybody at end game.
  • Options
    lonewarrior7lonewarrior7 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lol, u missing the point, they need to compensate for the fact that there are gonna be 1st time pvpers that are short fuses and need to be accounted for. Maybe in the higher up brackets (~lvl 60) sure, to hell with it, but in the lower ones they need to have it for those who are going to blow up over thinking that the game is biased and ****ing broken.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Lol, u missing the point, they need to compensate for the fact that there are gonna be 1st time pvpers that are short fuses and need to be accounted for. Maybe in the higher up brackets (~lvl 60) sure, to hell with it, but in the lower ones they need to have it for those who are going to blow up over thinking that the game is biased and ****ing broken.

Nope. In every game, there are newcomers that will always get dominated in pvp, but guess what, they are human. Their innate nature is to get stronger. There is limited content so it is not hard to eventually catch up to the best geared. PVP in this game is a joke anyways. Once you got all your pvp gears, there's no point to do it anymore.
  • Options
    chronomancerchronomancer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,223
    edited May 2013
    Until gauntlgrym ... hopefully it was something fun and something for us pvpers to look forward into. I can't stand the "end game" dungeons, secondly people are hating on us in end-game dungeon just because of a stupid perception that's not even our fault.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Disable Daily in pvp, moast of the issues fixed with moast classes :)
  • Options
    omnibotzomnibotz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    swingbrn wrote: »
    That rights I have a tank built GWF with 12k GS, 9k defense, 47% deflection, 32khps and I just got one shot with full health in a pvp arena.

what the **** is wrong with this picture?

why the **** did i pay money for this broken *** ****ing game?

I know that feeling bro
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    derp derp derp derp. I'm going to laugh my *** off when they nerf TR. Once that happens, it's going to be a train of nerfs. CW can kill anybody in 2 hits when they have their daily up so that will get nerfed after TR. Then GF will get nerfed cause they can kill anybody in a 2-3 hit combo when their daily is up. Then GWF will get nerfed even more cause they can kill anybody in a 2-3 hit combo as well. After all the nerfing, they'll realize they have to nerf DC's astral shield to hell because nobody can kill them now.
  • Options
    breagandaerthbreagandaerth Member Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ALL ABOARD THE NERF TRAIN! Keep up the great posts like this guys. Eventually every class will be useless then I can feel free to focus on the next mmo.
  • Options
    kobrakai2kobrakai2 Member Posts: 147 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Rogues are ridiculous and need to be nerfed hard. Every PVP game I play the top player is a rogue with some crazy 20-0 score. NERF THEM NOW!
  • Options
    kobrakai2kobrakai2 Member Posts: 147 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Rogues are invisible, invulnerable, and one practically one shot everybody.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Just do your dailiy. get oneshotted 40 times by rouges, get your astrals. Thats probobly what we have to live with. They ain't gonna focus on pvp in this game. I don't think TR's are the moast unbalanced class in this game tho. That would be CW's and Astral Sheild spammers.
  • Options
    naareshnaaresh Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    swingbrn wrote: »
    That rights I have a tank built GWF with 12k GS, 9k defense, 47% deflection, 32khps and I just got one shot with full health in a pvp arena.

what the **** is wrong with this picture?

why the **** did i pay money for this broken *** ****ing game?

This. Standing in the middle of Avalanche and just rolls when the extremely obvious big red dot gets to zero.

Turns around and shanks me THROUGH MY DAMAGE RESISTANCE.

HUUURRRPP DDUUURRRP.