test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Dragon] Looking for a nice guild

bl4nabl4na Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Hi,

I'm a lvl 45 CW ...should get 60 this weekend...and i'm looking for a cool guild with nice players.

Since the game is still in the early stages...i' not sure this is the best time for looking for a good guild but...without being part of any guilds so far i've encountered sooo many noobs ( classic noobs with no idea about gameplay / gearing and so on - i'm not being mean ) that it almost gave me a nervous breakdown.

So...i'm looking for an active guild since i wanna spam pvp / pve without taking the risk of being paired up with players who don't even know how to spell "neverweenter".

Tbh i prefer skype over TS...but if it's a must i'm open to using TS too.

P.S if any1 cares about this shizz...i'm from Romania
Post edited by bl4na on

Comments

• eprydzeprydz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    <Zombie Teddy Bears> on [Dragon] shard wants you. We are a new guild so few members but I am good at my job and that is recruiting for a high end raiding team. We are originally from World of Warcraft (of which we still play and at a high level) and since we clear content so fast we need something to do with all of our downtime. Hence we play this great game.

I only look for skilled individuals that want to play at an accelerated pace. I also enjoy bringing in new culture to our group whenever possible which is why I think you will be a good fit. We currently have a french canadian, bunch of americans, and an indonesian.

Hit me up in game if interested
    -pryda