test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

dungeon and grouping issues

jacktheroguejacktherogue Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I've seen several issues so far while doing instances. First off, people should not be allowed to roll need on anything that is red to them. Far to many loot *****s simply hit need on every item that pops up, then the people that can actually use it get screwed just so the loot ***** can make a few diamonds.

Secondly, there needs to be a system in place to fill out a group if someone leaves. To many times i have made it to the final boss only to fail on the first try. then one person leaves, <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> the rest of the team out of all their hard work.
Post edited by jacktherogue on

Comments

• amiarahamiarah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Good one, happens all to often. Or some nutjob presses accept and then goes afk in dungeon or pvp and thinks they can reap the loot.. If Im leader, I always kick a person that is clearly afk after a few minutes.

Something needs to be done to all the bots too.. all too many times there are clerics that have weird fafgh names and are clearly bots. I kick them as well.
  • dnd80proofdnd80proof Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Can you blame people for rolling "need" on everything? They sell it on the AH for Astral Diamonds. This game is so monetized, no one should be shocked that there is a toxic atmosphere of greed among the player base.

And you forgot another major problem with grouping: the team leader has the power to kick anyone he wants without a vote. Too many of us have fought our way through to the end of a dungeon and once the boss dies had the leader kick us all from the group so he could get all the loot. Until they fix this, I may just avoid PUGs altogether.
  • slowshieldslowshield Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'll summarise for you

1) Loot rules need fixing
    2) Kicking needs fixing
    3) Auto Grouping needs fixing
    4) Groups should be able to invite more people in when someone leaves.
    <Archons> +8 GMT Oceanic Guild, 300 Member Strong @ Dragon Server!
    banner.png
    Silverblade (60 TR), Silver (60 DC), SilverShield (60 GF), SilverStorm (60 CW), Ultimate (60 GWF)
  • joukuoj32joukuoj32 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They can make items bound on pick up and it will be worst thing ever. I farm some low lvl dungeons with my lvl60 for blue for my other chars. PUGs are problem and always will be(its human nature and you cant change it), but guild +- solve it.

Did some dungeons/skirmishes without healer and with 4 ppl(it was really hard and we died +-10 times).
    In dungeons i can get ppl when some1 leave, but problem is he/she must run all way to end.
    Some sort teleport to your group when 3members are near campfire so new 1 dont need run, but get to you in few secs.
  • joukuoj32joukuoj32 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    slowshield wrote: »
    I'll summarise for you

2) Kicking needs fixing

You can invite ppl to dungeons when some1 leave without problems only problem is ppl dont know where are entrances to dungeons.
  • sablelore015sablelore015 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yes I have noticed also, a rogue blue item dropped and I was elated (being the only rogue in the group), and hit the need button thinking for sure I would finally have a nice piece of gear, my first blue! but no.... the guardian got it.... he did not need it he could not use it! I have had enough of the party dungeons, the bosses with there every 5 second ads are invincible and if you do get him defeated then the items go to anyone, if they can use it or not. I stay in the solo areas and will not put forth any cash on this game until they fix most of the problems .
    "If your not having fun, Then stop doing it"

"Life is not mandatory, life is what you make it"
  • allaerraallaerra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 838 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    slowshield wrote: »
    I'll summarise for you

2) Kicking needs fixing

Perfect summary! One thing to add, 5. queues need fixing. There is nothing worse than waiting an hour and ending up in a Skirmish with 3 Rogues and 2CWs and you can't even get the Event Bonus because, stupidly, Skirmishes have to be COMPLETED before the event ends.
  • clannamuirclannamuir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 217 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    There's a news posting about the state of the game. They are going to address the six items listed previously but not before launch.