test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for guild!

dromirisdromiris Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
9.2k gs TR on beholder shard looking for a good guild. I want to find a good group i can do dungeons with so i can farm better gear. need a mature stable environment of non casual players
Post edited by dromiris on

Comments

• theogbizzletheogbizzle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    what server do you play on?
  • nickreaknickreak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you are on beholder /who night masks or friend @nickreak
  • eprydzeprydz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am looking to put together a quality group of high end raiders together. My guild is currently very slow in the leveling process and focusing a bit more on finishing off this tier in WoW which shouldnt be more than 1.5 more weeks max and then there will be about 8 of us grinding out castle never.

We are all between the ages of 21-35 and we only tend to play games at the highest level because that is where they are most fun at.

Hit me up in game on Dragon server. Guild is called <Zombie Teddy Bears> and my name is pryda.
  • hurk97hurk97 Member Posts: 154 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Ancient Council is recruiting on Dragon server. We currently have done all T1's and T2's except Castle Never and expect to be on that within a week. We use Teamspeak and are all age 20-50+. Mail Grommet@hurk97 in game for more info.
  • dromirisdromiris Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i play on beholder