test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fine, cookies and madams. If that's what it takes.

notauriousnotaurious Member Posts: 156 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in The Foundry
I have officially put cookies and madams in my quest. I do not know how to get people to do a trade/trade (let alone play your quest in return... shady). This is my best attempt at it. Both are chocolate chip.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Short Code Copy/Paste: NW-DJC4R9H3R
Post edited by notaurious on

Comments

• drakedge2drakedge2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Oh do not tempt me sir!

I will give it a look, but i have a bunch to catch up on.

You will find my play of it, and the order of which I can get to it here.
    8IxArUQf.jpg
    A story driven quest, with a fun and challenging amount of combat, that takes you into the world of Planescape, carefully hand crafted by me.
  • notauriousnotaurious Member Posts: 156 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    drakedge2 wrote: »
    Oh do not tempt me sir!

I will give it a look, but i have a bunch to catch up on.

You will find my play of it, and the order of which I can get to it here.

Much appreciated. I have been meaning to check out your planescape. Impressive that a PW admin was commenting on your quest. I think I will do that now! Well, at least the first segment. Work beckons :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Short Code Copy/Paste: NW-DJC4R9H3R
  • drakedge2drakedge2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    notaurious wrote: »
    Much appreciated. I have been meaning to check out your planescape. Impressive that a PW admin was commenting on your quest. I think I will do that now! Well, at least the first segment. Work beckons :(

I hope that you enjoy it. I will get to your quest, but as you see on the list of the to do's it might be a bit of time. Just have a little patience with me, and it will be done =)
    8IxArUQf.jpg
    A story driven quest, with a fun and challenging amount of combat, that takes you into the world of Planescape, carefully hand crafted by me.