test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

really!?!?!

2»

Comments

• devlinnedevlinne Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If these rants are about PVE(regarding the gf and gwf) I hear ya. Remember HUMAN NATURE.....sure t2 dungeouns CAN be done with gwf and gf.....but it's HARDER. So majority want the "easy mode" 2 cleric stack stuff. This is just simply a faster, easier run. Again....Human nature......LOLUROLLEDUSELESSCLASS? Nobody who doesn't play these 2 classes would give a flying eff about your troubles.

BUT in PVP. At 60....these 2 classes...as well as every other class....is BALANCED and effective.

The gwf got that combo keep you in place, knocks you down, roots you....If you not ANOTHER gwf or gf and you not at above 85% hp...YOU DEAD.

The gf.....LOLUNEED3PPLTOKILLMEWHILEMYOTHER4TEAMMATESTAKEOTHERPOINTS?
    Nuff said about pvp.

But again in PVE...yeah...i hear ya pain...:(
    PITY,REGRET, AND MERCY are just EXCUSES for the strong not to kill the weak!
  • jihancritiasjihancritias Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ranguren wrote: »
    I'm still 42 so, does anyone know what the "green Beam" he talking about?

Ray of enfeeblement maybe. Not really sure.
    TL : DR? Then don't waste my time responding.
  • knoteskadknoteskad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Personally the only thing I want to see in terms of nerfs.

CW - Enfeeble nerfed, thing is just way too strong. Reduce the mitigation debuff quite a bit. Hell TBH most mitigation debuffs need nerfs.

Rogue - Shocking Execution no longer ignores defenses, give it some extra bonus damage on missing health, the execute damage makes up for defenses, defenses are already so nerfed because of so much penetration/debuffs. This is just the stupid cherry on top.

Clerics - Mitigation on AS no longer stacks, or diminishes quite a bit. Preferebly the former.

GF - Apparently are secretly OP as f*** in pvp, but I'm not sure what should change lol, so w/e til then.

Knockbacks - No longer insta kills mobs, just damages them a good amount and slows them or stuns or w/e, let's them recover. And suddenly GWF aren't useless.
  • destinyknightdestinyknight Member Posts: 962 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    chuckwolf wrote: »
    Even though it's been said they are looking into balancing the classes it doesn't mean classes like the TR and CW are going to get nerfed, it's far easier to bring the GWF and GF damage up to where they should be in the first place. Fact is PvP isn't where these classes, especially the GWF are lacking, it's in PvE the GWF simply doesn't hit hard enough for what he's supposed to be. I can live with the fact the trickster attacks twice as fast. What I can't accept is the fact they do more damage with each hit of a dagger than the GWF does with a 6 foot long sword. That's got to be fixed.

Keep trickster rogue damage right where it's at and increase GWF and GF damage up to where they should be.

this right here^ Exactly this. This is the most sensible thing.