test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for Like-Minded People to Start Guild. (Solo Players)

writerdgwriterdg Member Posts: 51
Mindflayer Server

This may sound a bit odd, but I'm wanting to start a guild that's geared somewhat toward people who prefer to play solo most of the time. I know I can't be the only one. The bottom line is, I just enjoy playing alone mostly, but it would be nice to have decent people to group with when needed, especially in end game content. It also would be nice to have some decent people to talk to every now and then when playing.

If this sounds like you, then please keep reading.

I'm 35 years old, been gaming since the early 80's. I've been playing mmo's for about 10 years. First one I ever tried was SWG, and I've played just about every one that has come out since. I'm looking for other mature players to start the guild with. Doesn't matter if you're younger, as long as you don't act like it.

Some rules for this guild:

No Drama
No Trolls
No stupid, out of character toon or companion names.
No people who curse every other word.(Don't get me wrong, I curse like a drunken sailor around my closest friends, but I feel it's rude in public places, online or otherwise)
No people who complain constantly.
If the word "swag" is part of your everyday vocabulary, you're not wanted.

Basically, I'm just looking for decent human beings, which sadly is getting harder to find anywhere. So, if you're mature and friendly and not obsessed with trying to be "l33t" and "pwn" people and play games to, "gasp", have fun and not because you're trying to prove anything to anyone, then this might be the guild for you. You will never be required to do anything you don't want to do in this guild. You don't even have to talk much if you don't want to, just maybe say hi every now and then to let other's know you're still around. Hopefully, as the guild grows, even though it's made up of people who like to play alone, there will be enough members to always have good people to play with when needed or when you just feel like being sociable.

It will not be a roleplaying guild, but as it grows, if there are groups that want to get together and roleplay, that's completely cool with me.

Anyways, that's about all I can think of at the moment. I'll be online with my main for probably most of the rest of the night. I'm in the central time zone and a bit of a night owl. I need four others to get the guild started. If you come across this post later and want to join, feel free to contact me as well.

Contact me here, or in game at Kinset Drake@writerdg
Kinset Drake - Lvl 60 GF - Legio Draconum Guild Leader - Mindflayer
Post edited by writerdg on

Comments

• writerdgwriterdg Member Posts: 51
    edited May 2013
    Logging off for the night. If anyone is interested, contact me here or send me mail in game.
    Kinset Drake - Lvl 60 GF - Legio Draconum Guild Leader - Mindflayer
  • voltz46738voltz46738 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 58
    edited May 2013
    Please check your Inbox mail via Forums.

Thanks
    Kab