test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hope for GWF & GF

gankartistgankartist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Militia Barracks
Fellow GWF & GF I just wanted to brighten up these forums with some good news and cheer by directing you to an announcement from the lead developer if you have not read it already: http://nw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=896631

This goes over the game currently and also the future, and they mention a lot of good points and some exciting new content. They do not directly mention GWF & GF but they understand class balance is not perfect currently and there will be changes made to balance pve and pvp while also making each class fun to play solo and each other area just mentioned.

As a avid GWF player and a fan of Neverwinter I appreciated the Lead Developers post and look forward with hope and head held high for our class and the future of the game.

Comments

• gankartistgankartist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would also like to point out this post made by an administrator posted 2 days ago :D

05-21-2013, 10:36 PM # dezstravus
    Administrator

Hey All,

We plan to look into class balance feedback in more detail in the near future. I do apologize that we have been receiving wonderful feedback from you guys, but have not been able to address it as quickly as we would have liked. As we move forward with the fixes for the current items at hand, we do plan on giving balance feedback an in-depth review and communicate with our players on that progress. Thanks for your patience, support, and understanding!