test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How are you gearing/enchanting your cat/ioun stone?

unsquishableunsquishable Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Temple
Hello totally new to 60 so I decided to buy myself an ioun stone in celebration. Now other then leveling iyt up what enchants and gear do you recommend I get for it? I'm running desiteks crit/recovery build which is a lot of fun and working well in t1/t2 dungeons so far. Any advice /recommendations is great would love to see low end and a high for enchants and gear to shoot for as funds are well still in process of being acquired :)
Post edited by unsquishable on

Comments

• chonir01chonir01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 141 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    DEF.

I dont run Desiteks build, but after you hit his suggested stat caps, no clue what they are sorry, start tossing on DEF.

Currently I run ~4600 power, ~2800Crit, ~2700 REC and I'm actually trying to get rid of recovery for DEF. I'm at 14.7 on AS so I can afford to shave off 0.2s and I'm dropping power too as I can for DEF. I Enjoy the 35% unbuffed crit so doubt I'll drop any of that. (By unbuffed I mean no pot, campfire , rogue ... obviously I am using my Ioun stone)

DR kicks in after 2000ish and starts getting heavy post 3000. I'm currently ~1800 DEF but trying to pass the 2000K mark ASAP.
  • getyoazzinmyvangetyoazzinmyvan Member Posts: 47
    edited May 2013
    I use Stone, I stack Def Recovery Regen. Doing Castle Never.
  • essentialxessentialx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i dont stack defense im assuming there going to make tanks able to hold aggro at some point and its pretty hard to die as of now but my cat is power stacked it was recovery stacked until i realized the true power of DR 660 crit 1265 power 527 recovery on my kitty my overall stats are 6291 power 3504 crit 3724 recovery 1502 defense i could get necklace rings/belt with defense and still stay around 3k crit/rec and break 2k defense but power gets stronger the more u have so im gonna stack it for DAYS
  • deistikdeistik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 658 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Stacking my stone with all power/crit/recovery, but I've been starting to slot the cat with all defense, etc. so I can swap them out when I need to. With the stone (what I use most), I'm at ~5k power, ~3800 crit, ~3800 recovery, and ~2300 defense.
  • oghieroghier Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 84
    edited May 2013
    Recovery, Defense and Regeneration. Give yourself max uptime on Astral Shield/ Hallowed Ground with Recovery, then gear like a tank.

Power is moderately useful. Crit is less so, as your primary heals/ mitigation spells don't use it.

I am not nearly done gearing up, but I am pretty happy with the following (including the cat):

Power: 3,500
    Crit: 1,700
    Recovery: 3,900
    Defense: 2,700
    Deflect: 530
    Regen: 1,300

It works reasonably well in T2 dungeons.
    - Snit (Cleric, Dragon Server)