test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

State of the game (from the devs)

wrenaqwrenaq Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
A great read here incase you miss it.

http://nw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=896631

Looks like the Ranger is on his way here :D (my guess), after reading it Iam 100% happy with the way the game is progressing.
Keep up the good work.

Comments

• Options
    iamphausiamphaus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 188 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    "First, I want to say we’ve all been tremendously pleased with the positive feedback and constant support we’ve received from our players throughout Open Beta. It’s been incredible! Game launches are always tornadoes of activity — MMOs, especially. For us here at Cryptic and PWE, things have been absolutely crazy, but in a good way, mostly. ;D"

Stopped reading here
    Common sense is hard to come by around here it seems..
  • Options
    thecainthecain Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ... Improvements to the foundry? Bull. ****. You killed the Foundry dead because you and your team can't code AI worth a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. You're lazy to fix the actual exploit, and instead nerfed EXP gained within a certain time frame. No one wants to run foundries anymore except for dailies, when used to, entire groups were forming just to play user created content, and not just "Ogre Boxes".

Second of all, the bug that led to the Astral Diamond exploit was in STO... and it translated over to NO. You ended up sitting on it for weeks after it was reported to you, then you only did something about it when it became wide spread. You brought out a half finished game, ignored your player base, and now players on every media site are throwing out Told You Sos.

Fix your game, fix your Foundry, stop worrying about module 1. I'd rather level up on foundries, but when I run into a cluster of elite mobs and nearly die fighting them, only to get EXP for 1 or 2 of them, then I call bull****. A tornado ran through your ******* living room and you've put up a billboard in front of the damage hoping everyone will believe it's real.
  • Options
    jeaniajeania Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would really like to encourage a change in the camera/mouse behaviour in this game.. it honestly turns away a great number of potential customers/gamers. If you look at a lot of other mmo's, the ability to turn is not designed around the mouse, and you can control things on your ui with your mouse instead of having to hit Alt to do so.. and the game does have potential but that is a huge negative :/
  • Options
    mmogfailsmmogfails Member Posts: 92
    edited May 2013
    iamphaus wrote: »
    "First, I want to say we’ve all been tremendously pleased with the positive feedback and constant support we’ve received from our players throughout Open Beta. It’s been incredible! Game launches are always tornadoes of activity — MMOs, especially. For us here at Cryptic and PWE, things have been absolutely crazy, but in a good way, mostly. ;D"

Stopped reading here

It's magic, the parallel universes we live in are connected somehow!:D
  • Options
    calaminthacalamintha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wrenaq wrote: »
    Looks like the Ranger is on his way here :D (my guess), after reading it Iam 100% happy with the way the game is progressing.
    Keep up the good work.

Paragon Paths

I wonder if they are going to include free respecs with those. At least the Public Test Shard should make it easier to test builds (and find broken feats).
  • Options
    zophie#5279 zophie Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wrenaq wrote: »
    A great read here incase you miss it.

http://nw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=896631

Keep up the good work.

Thanks wrenaq! I'm definitely looking forward to Module 1 :)
  • Options
    steppenkatsteppenkat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Awesome news. :)
    Characters:
    - Titania Silverblade, the Iron Rose of Myth Drannor (Lvl 60 GWF, Destroyer)
    - Gwyneth, the Cowardly Cat Burglar Drowling (Lvl 60 TR, Saboteur)
    - Lady Rowanne Firehair, Heartwarder of Sune (Lvl 33 DC)
    - Satella, Sensate (LvL 44 CW, Renegade, Non-Active)

Check Steppenkat's Foundry Quest Reviews!
This discussion has been closed.