test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Billing?

awwyissmfbcawwyissmfbc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Has anyone actually gotten a hold of billing via phone? I've tried for the past 2-3 days and it just waits there for a bit, then connects to a machine which then disconnects you. Just now tried about 30 times and it was the same every time. Beginning to think PWE is just a scam company. Can't get a hold of them via phone, and support tickets just get deleted.

-_-
Post edited by awwyissmfbc on

Comments

• Options
    awwyissmfbcawwyissmfbc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bump.................................
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    So, I basically ended up looking for other PWE phone numbers. With that, I dialed random extensions until I got someone. From that person I got the extensions I needed. I still wasn't able to get a hold of billing, but was able to talk to someone that could assist me (somewhat). Why is getting a hold of the billing department so hard? Is the general idea to steal from customers? FFS.
  • Options
    lcraw78lcraw78 Member Posts: 52
    edited May 2013
    Holy <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> billing department called me back when i left a message and my phone number!!!
  • Options
    vaelyrvaelyr Member Posts: 68
    edited May 2013
    What number did you end up using, then?

I have tried billing a few time a day the last couple days and never reach them.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    lcraw78 wrote: »
    Holy <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> billing department called me back when i left a message and my phone number!!!

What? What number did you call?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    vaelyr wrote: »
    What number did you end up using, then?

I have tried billing a few time a day the last couple days and never reach them.

18883444478 - fckn useless number. disconnects almost immediately.
  • Options
    vaelyrvaelyr Member Posts: 68
    edited May 2013
    You said you were able to speak to someone using a different number, though?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    650-590-7700 hit 0 left a message with the operator then an hour later they called back
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    they actually fixed the issue woot!