test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Angel wings for fashion

13»

Comments

• chronomancerchronomancer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,223
    edited May 2013
    spikespire wrote: »
    Please, please God no. Anything but wings ;~;

Resistance is futile. There are many anime fans here :P
  • kynttilakynttila Member Posts: 109 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    It's not an anime game so no one should ruin it for the non-anime fans. There would have to be at least a "do not show ghey wings" checkbox or a freely accessible personal model editor which wont ever happen.
  • bbsoonerbbsooner Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 84
    edited May 2013
    Unless it's an Aasimar releasing their celestial gift, or a cleric becoming an avatar of a lawfull good aligned diety, I vote no to angel wings.
  • vrtesseractvrtesseract Member Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    im sure they are reserving wings/tails for when they start adding in premium races. like pixie/avarial beastial races ect...

As for a cat mask the moonstone regailia mask colored well with good sliders and the ghostwolf tattoos on a drow with dark hair. (I am sure all the rpers are gonna hate me for this one...)

b03f4aa8e6d67d8eafc81cdfeaf16f2e1369420722.jpg
  • pinkfontpinkfont Member Posts: 563 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Dude, I want to be a Wookiee.

Can I be a Wookiee?

It doesn't fit with the DnD theme, but clearly that doesn't matter.

All my dialogue should be "RRHRHRHRRHRHRHRHRRRRRRRRR"
    A rich rogue nowadays is fit company for any gentleman; and the world, my dear, hath not such a contempt for roguery as you imagine. - John HAMSTER
  • chronomancerchronomancer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,223
    edited May 2013
    What about magical girl wand ?
  • bacchirabacchira Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No, add a winged race if need to be but no fat dwarves with clip-ons please!
    edited May 2013
    I wouldn't mind playing an Avariel (winged elves).
    edited May 2013
    bacchira wrote: »
    No, add a winged race if need to be but no fat dwarves with clip-ons please!

Fat dwarves need love too!
  • hycinthushycinthus Member Posts: 158 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    If you dont like wings you dont have to wear them. Or look at us goddesses.
  • suroh66suroh66 Member Posts: 123 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Dear Lord go back to Aion we don't wan you here :)
  • zophie#5279 zophie Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hycinthus wrote: »
    If you dont like wings you dont have to wear them. Or look at us goddesses.

Indeed, I expect everyone to avert their eyes when in my glorious presence. I will look down on my children of Neverwinter with love and benevolence, but you are not worthy to gaze upon the splendor of my beautiful wings!
  • hycinthushycinthus Member Posts: 158 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    wasabiburn wrote: »
    Indeed, I expect everyone to avert their eyes when in my glorious presence. I will look down on my children of Neverwinter with love and benevolence, but you are not worthy to gaze upon the splendor of my beautiful wings!

Mere Mortals are not worthy of our presence anyway. Fat dwarves need love? Pfft. We will demolish said race.
  • arontimesarontimes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wasabiburn wrote: »
    My name is Aron Times, and I approve of this message.

Now if you're getting angel wings, I want a pointy wizard hat. With or without wings.
    Member of Grievance.

Taking a break from Neverwinter indefinitely...
  • evilkinglarryevilkinglarry Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 144 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    arontimes wrote: »
    My name is Aron Times, and I approve of this message.

Now if you're getting angel wings, I want a pointy wizard hat. With or without wings.

Here ya go. panderus said it is in the Wondrous Bazaar near Rhix. It isn't a fashion item though.
    tfangel wrote: »
    For those who don't know what it looks like, here it is on my tiefling, along with the robe that is of the same name from there. (Redyed of course)

8699890667_9d54404df6_z.jpg
  • arontimesarontimes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ooooh, you look like a Boros mage. The Boros Legion in Magic: The Gathering wear white and red on their uniforms.
    Member of Grievance.

Taking a break from Neverwinter indefinitely...
  • aislingiaislingi Member Posts: 140 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I'd say include the wings, but do so in a way that's appropriate to D&D.

- Spells give people wings and allow them to move quicker.
    - Create templates that would allow one to modify end game characters (Half-Celestial/Infernal, Half-Dragon)
    - Make wings a special mount type.
    - Allow people to add wings to elves to make Avariel.
    - Make wings a long term invocation reward. A gift from the gods.

Just try to make it work within the boundaries of D&D.
    I wanna go back to being weird. I like being weird. Weird's all I got, oh, and my sweet style. -Maurice Moss, The IT Crowd
  • ancientwolfgr808ancientwolfgr808 Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I want pointy hats with wings.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to find a reference to AD in my AD&D Manuals.
  • sallee132sallee132 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2
    edited May 2013
    i want to look like pink power ranger.Who does not agrees well...."If you dont like (to look like pink power ranger) you dont have to wear them".I will instead look upon all of u with my awesome cool fashion.
  • xhivenxhiven Member Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Definitely no. This is so not the game or setting for that type of thing. Let AD&D retain at least some of it's dignity please >.>