test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

10k + CW & TR - Dragon Shard

emilliescottyemilliescotty Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
Pretty much what title says.
10k + GS CW & TR looking for active guild with players that have the mindset to do harder content. (Ie not casual)
Feel free to reply here on the forums with handle or add me / message me at Emily@emilliescotty
Post edited by emilliescotty on

Comments

• hurk97hurk97 Member Posts: 154 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Ancient Council is currently recruiting and working on all T2 dungeons. We offer Teamspeak and a group of highly active members who continually improve. Mail or message Grommet@hurk97 in game for more information.
  • grrrforumsgrrrforums Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 128 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Eminence is currently recruiting level 60s ready to enter Castle Never. I encourage you to check out our recruitment thread - Eminence Gaming.

We're a smaller guild, but we value quality over quantity. Our leadership has been gaming together in hardcore MMOs since early 2007. We're an all adult guild, using Mumble VC, who run multiple scheduled runs throughout the week. If you're interested, you can contact either myself (Nadir Lafrey@grrrforums) or our second GM (Halomyr@halomyr). Regardless of where you end up going, I hope you find a nice fit on Dragon.
    ---"Old age and deviousness will always overcome youth and enthusiasm."
    DZJuyUT.png
    Visit Eminence Gaming | Dragon's All Adult, "Casually Hardcore" PvE/PvP Guild | Now Recruiting Exceptional Applicants