test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

<Zombie Teddy Bears> [Dragon] is LFM for PVE and PVP

eprydzeprydz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Looking for any players interested in end game content and willing to push themselves and others to accomplish goals that some might seem unreachable. We succeed in both PVE and PVP in multiple other games and are attempting to make a roster housing both sides of the coin in Neverwinter Online.

Our History:
In one shape or form most of our raiders/members have been together for 6+ years. We've always been competitive, but not to the point of taking the joy out of the game. There are a few major games that we are playing right now and they include World of Warcraft (world rank 162 out of 50,000+), League of Legends, Neverwinter Online, and soon Elder Scrolls Online. We have been together through the ups and downs of many games and continue planning on doing so in the future.

Our Goal:
We hope to find others from high end World of Warcraft/Rift guilds trying out this game and wanting to find a home that suits their high end gaming needs. Once the player base is created we will push hard to clear all content and farm everyone their BiS pieces for both PVE and PVP.

If you are interested in playing with us whisper Pryda in game or post here. If we aren't online it is because we are working or raiding in WoW for a few hours.
Post edited by eprydz on

Comments

• eprydzeprydz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Need more peoples
    edited May 2013
    I am always available to talk to people in game if I am online.
    edited May 2013
    Just got a few solid players into the guild but I am looking for a few more.
    edited May 2013
    Have a few more players in guild and they are all working on getting Castle Never ready. The goal is 1 more week till we start doing only CN runs and making that bank.

Could always use a few more bodies to do an alternative run.
  • sveguroksvegurok Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i would like to join. im seasoned WoW player (TBC up to BT FC, WoTLK up to ULD FC). im GMT+1 timezone and dont know what timezone is your guild.
    edited June 2013
    svegurok wrote: »
    i would like to join. im seasoned WoW player (TBC up to BT FC, WoTLK up to ULD FC). im GMT+1 timezone and dont know what timezone is your guild.

Most of us are Central time zone although we have some from England and Indonesia in guild.
    edited June 2013
    to the top
    edited June 2013
    Need more for Gauntlgrym when it comes out on the 20th!
    edited June 2013
    getting more and more in guild for gauntlgrym.