test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Auctions

2»

Comments

• awwyissmfbcawwyissmfbc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    mmogfails wrote: »
    http://rift.zam.com/wiki/Auction_House_(Rift)

Last paragraph:

When one of your auctions sells, you will receive a mail with the coin amount attached. As mentioned above, your deposit fee will be included in this attachment and a small transaction fee will be deducted. You can cancel one of your auctions if it is still unsold and has no bidders. To do so, click the cancel auction button on the bottom right of the window. Deposit fees are not refunded if an auction is canceled.

Deposit fee included would be a nice change, no matter the final bid. Would encourage people to put the initial bid higher given how much PWE/cryptic takes for the initial bid -_-. So, not trying to put the ******* glasses on, but is that the only game that is similar, or was that just a quick "get over yourself op"? Thanks for the quick reply. A lot of the people in here are all "lol, ops is teh mad" but you sir are a gentleman and a scholar.
  • nornsavantnornsavant Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    When I first went to the AH and saw that it cost precious AD to put things up for auction I swore that everyone would have anything of mine for under 20 AD. Now that I see how to get a few thousand AD at a time, I am not so reticent to drop one, two or as much as seven AD putting something up.

I suspect that the population will find some very audacious bargains once I start coming into nice things. They will get sold on the AH but no way am I taking a hit in putting them up. If you want to grab them for a few hundred and resell them for a few million, that’s fine with me.

Doin’ my part to keep the economy vibrant.