test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Items Should Stack to 20 or Greater

waynenf#6059 waynenf Member Posts: 6 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Some times items in inventory bags do not stack properly. For example, let's say I have 2 different stacks of Personal Altars. One stack has 7, another stack has 5. I should be able to drag and drop one stack over another, resulting in one stack of 12 altars. Currently, dragging and dropping results in swapping the location of the stacks in my inventory.

The ability to stack items also does not seem consistent. Some items seem to stack properly when new items are purchased... other items seem to create 2 stacks when items additional to the ones in your inventory are purchased.

Stacking of inventory items needs to be made more consistent.

Comments

• bak0nbak0n Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 58
    edited May 2013
    You should be able to purchase items such as coal in stacks of greater than 20. It's a huge waste of time to buy 400 this way.
  • alexandrebuenoalexandrebueno Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Make sure that one of the stacks isn't of binded itens (char or account). If it's so, then it doesn't stack with other itens that aren't.
  • eyebreaker7eyebreaker7 Member Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There are two types of each item. One is normal and the other one is "bound". They will not stack with each other. My guess is that's what's happening for you. I had a similar post a long while ago about this same thing and this is what happened. Hope this helps. :cool:
    I'm gonna rip your head off and make it my puppet! (NwN2)