test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Clan Ironforge: Beholder Server. A Dwarven Themed Guild!

glanniganglannigan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 463 Bounty Hunter
Clan Ironforge

Hail! I am Glannigan, Son of Flannigan, Son of Hannigan, Son of Annigan, Son of Mar!!! I am a lover of Dwarven women and father of a thousand <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>!

A New Dwarven Themed Guild. Where a good person is more important than a good Gear Score! RP - Friendly - Social. All Game Content! All levels welcome. All members can recruit new members.

An MMO Is only as good as the people you play it with. You are not "Required" to be a Dwarf to join, we do strongly encourage you to at least make your ALT one. No Stupid Names allowed!

A Weekly gathering for Promotions, RP, Prizes and give aways like Keys and other goodies! You put in so much time creating your character what better way to show him off.

We have Team Speak but you are not obligated to use it in anyway shape or form. Basically there for End Game Content or for those that like to talk.

Speak with Glannigan in game or any member, we would be happy to have you!

Just a note: Well, I went ahead and created this Guild and set up a Team Speak. I have to admit it blew away my expectations! Was created on the morning of 5/23 and already has about 20 members and is much more active than my previous Guild which had 250 Members, or so it claimed.

Like I mentioned above, It is a Dwarven themed Guild, so of course we would prefer you be a Dwarf (Halfings are fine as well) or at least be able to roll an ALT Character as a Dwarf. That being said, I am not going to miss the chance to bring on a good person just because they chose an inferior race!

The guild is still in the creative process so if you would like to contribute Lore, Have suggestions and ideas for Guild Rank Names, Schedule events on the Calender, Lead Dungeon runs or Foundries, PVP Teams, RP, Whatever! Use the Guild Mail or Edit and adjust the Guild Messages and search functions you are totally encouraged to contribute!

You can be as Involved or UN-Involved as you like! Of course we would love to see everyone involved as much as possible. I do insist you take a moment to put something in the Guild Comments next to your character though. A little about yourself, maybe a little about your character. Perhaps your play style or when you are normally logged in, etc.

Player Types:
I would rather struggle and be stuck in T1 Progression from now until the end of time with good people than play with a rude, obnoxious jerk. If that means I never progress than T2, Than so be it!

I'm an Old School D&D, AD&D, AD&D 2nd Edition Forgotten Realms kinda guy myself. I just now reached level 60 and am ready to start engaging in End Game with my Main and begin my first Alt.