test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

transferring costumes

cktulica13cktulica13 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Foundry
Can I transfer any costumes from one quest to another or do I need to recreate them every time?
Post edited by cktulica13 on

Comments

• jjb828jjb828 Member Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I believe you have to recreate.

The Foundry isn't very user friendly and it's really still pretty annoying at this point
    Check out the Neverwinter/ESO guild Rogue's Gallery! While you're at our forums, submit an application and join our glorious regime!
  • meedacthunistmeedacthunist Member Posts: 3,085
    edited May 2013
    You can't transfer maps and costumes from one module to another. You can't save costumes to your hard disc.

Your best bet is to take first quest of your campaign, duplicate it and rename to something like "templates" or "resources" or whatever, then delete everything inside, except for things needed in other quests of your campaig, like costumes and maybe certain maps.

Use this basic "template" quest for duplicating and making each subsequent quest from it.
  • endaline91endaline91 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've mad a map with two rooms that I create all my NPCs in and then I duplicate that map which is basically blank except for all my NPCs.