test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bots ruining pvp

2»

Comments

• alzitaralzitar Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I liked this game a lot, pvp seemed rly cool a week ago, today.. 80% of all opponents are bots.. i kid you not, its boring and it ruins it completely. I have videos if you need them. They all have the exact same behavior so it shouldn't be to hard to figure out to be honest.

Can any dev respond on if they are fixing this? And no i dont mean on individual basis but like actually fix? If I needed to report them individually it would take up like hours daily and they'd just make new accounts.. Are you guys fixing this? Please give us an answer, we are your paying customers.
  • kilo418kilo418 Member Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I GOTTA have more Cowbell.
  • kgeddonkgeddon Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Played up to 30 on my TR. Was having some fun, slightly interesting system.

Finally got around to doing PvP daily. Topped chart for my team, which wasn't hard.

My team was plain bad. They ended up 3-1 on OUR cap point, doing nothing for the match. So I finally went back, killed the enemy contesting, and our 3 useless bodies ran to the mid cap point and stood around trying to cap. I though it kind of odd that the enemy who had been contesting the original location of dispute was using extreme range on them and they didn't react.

So we lost and I had a sad. Forum time to figure out what I did wrong.

Check the PvP forum. See bot thread. Read bot thread. Think for a bit.

Bots gaining glory. Exchanging for PvP equipment. Selling PvP equipment for astral diamonds. Converting to Zen. Buying premium stuff. Selling premium stuff for gold.

At all levels, this game is compromised by 3rd party transactions. Uninstalling Neverwinter.
  • thezappfethezappfe Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hopefully some of that goes away with the new patch
  • thezappfethezappfe Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    They need a deathmatch or CTF style pvp map, would solve a lot of this. Domination is too easy to bot.
  • mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yo be honest most of this issues would stop if they made Glory items BoE. I still don't see why they don't do this........
  • killz2manykillz2many Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 146 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I have'nt seen this, but it doesn't suprise me. PvP has always been extremely broken and most likely always will be until they remove afk-pvp, the gwf, and gf class.
    Killz2Many ~ Greatest Weapon Fighter ~ Dragon Shard
    game-of-thrones-dani-burn-deal-with-it.gif