test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I'm looking for an Aussie Guild (GMT+10)

obekkwaeobekkwae Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
So i am pretty new to Neverwinter, enjoying myself a lot and i'd like to try and find a guild. I'm 40 years old so a mature and friendly member base is preferred. I'm currently level 35 on my main which is a trickster rogue and i'm interested in pushing through the last half of the games levelling and then raid content with a guild. I'm an introverted player but willing to help others once i've got a solid grounding in the game. I don't have a microphone but i have no issues being on a voice chat program when needed and being able to hear.

Should also add i have lead 40 man raids in WoW back in the day and done quite a lot of raiding at a progression level so i am used to putting in effort rather than expecting handouts. I'll also add which will likely be my downfall in finding a guild, that i'm not terribly interested in using out of game websites anymore to apply to join etc - been there, done that and found it adds very little to my in game experience.

Assuming you read all that and have any interest in contacting me for a chat about joining your guild, i can be reached @dreadscythe.

Thanks.