test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guard Frinko is trying to take over the world.

notauriousnotaurious Member Posts: 156 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in The Foundry
Guard Frinko starts more missions than an Imperialist nation.

/discuss.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Short Code Copy/Paste: NW-DJC4R9H3R
Post edited by notaurious on

Comments

• lovepeaslovepeas Member Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That guy is super shady too. He always uses a different accent and acts like a different person every time I talk to him.
    The Delusions Quartet
    Act 1: Nightmare on Market Street
    Act 2: My Best Friend's Evil Wedding
  • zovyazovya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think all the Silverstars used Cleric Millian up there neat Sgt Knox. Maybe a beta thing.
  • slaidzslaidz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 181 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Hahaha... funnily enough, I don't think I've had a single quest start from him.
  • chili1179chili1179 Member Posts: 1,511 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I use Frinko because 1) He's close to the exit door and 2) He's close to the reward chest.

Frinko for President!
    There is a rumor floating around that I am working on a new foundry quest. It was started by me.
  • drakedge2drakedge2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Frinko is a bit of a drunk too...
    8IxArUQf.jpg
    A story driven quest, with a fun and challenging amount of combat, that takes you into the world of Planescape, carefully hand crafted by me.
  • dzogendzogen Member Posts: 550 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Frinko...rhymes with Pinko.

Mere coincidence? I think not.
    Dzogen, Moonstar Agent
    Bill's Tavern | The 27th Level | Secret Agent 34
  • sauceonsidesauceonside Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    this thread made me laugh. mostly because its true. its nice to see a light hearted thread on the forums for once. there has been too much whining and such lately. thank you
  • levitatemelevitateme Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm using the drow outside the Moonstone Mask. As a result, 50% of the time, the game gets confused and golden trails you back to where you came from. It looks like pathing has problems with teleports. :(
    Currently working on : Shopping Mall Security (NW-xxxxxxxxx)
    Author of the LGBT quest: Alternative Entertainment (NW-DHQPDNBZM)
  • chili1179chili1179 Member Posts: 1,511 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    levitateme wrote: »
    It looks like pathing has problems

This is all you needed to say. Its not just teleports but a large variety of issues that pathing has.
    There is a rumor floating around that I am working on a new foundry quest. It was started by me.
  • levitatemelevitateme Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Oh, there's no doubt there are major pathing problems. I've got multiple doors and a non-linear dungeon. It gets... interesting. But I was surprised that directions in the main city would be broken.
    Currently working on : Shopping Mall Security (NW-xxxxxxxxx)
    Author of the LGBT quest: Alternative Entertainment (NW-DHQPDNBZM)
  • notauriousnotaurious Member Posts: 156 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    slaidz wrote: »
    Hahaha... funnily enough, I don't think I've had a single quest start from him.

You will. Just wait. And not one. Like a million. And like peas said, his voice is always changing. He is a weird one, the way he has been abused like this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Short Code Copy/Paste: NW-DJC4R9H3R
  • drakedge2drakedge2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think that Guard Finko might be a shape shifter... he's actually in Valindra's employ! His evil and dastardly plans are to send adventurers onto quests that have nothing to do with the problems that plague Neverwinter directly!

Such a foul and genious plan, I can almost see him twiddling his fingers together like Mr. Burns...
    8IxArUQf.jpg
    A story driven quest, with a fun and challenging amount of combat, that takes you into the world of Planescape, carefully hand crafted by me.