test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

CW - Previous top 100 (WoW/Rift) MMO player LFG

xiroskillxiroskill Member Posts: 1 Arc User
Hey all,

About Me:
I am a 29 year old male from Massachusetts who games 6-7 nights a week. I have a wife and daughter which can call for rigidity in play times here and there. I have played most MMOs out there at a VERY competitive and highly skilled level and look to do the same here in Neverwinter.

Guild Needs:
I do require high levels of activity. Again I play near every night and would expect to see people on to run PvE or PvP content nightly. I 100% require a high level of maturity. I don't want to watch what I say to guard sensitive ears. I am here to have a good time with a high rate of success. I would also expect a voice server (which I can provide for free) to be a commonly used element of the guild. I am one to hang out and chat / thoerycraft / shoot the sh.

About my play style:
I am always one to take on the odd jobs... the difficult jobs. I play games for the challenge (the reason i quit wow) and the fun. I am a min/maxer who never plays good enough for himself. I nit pick to make myself as effective as possible.

I want to thank you for taking the time to read this and if this sounds good to you please hit me up in game xiroskill@xiroskill.

☼Xiroskill☼