test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Separate shopping channel

drizttydriztty Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
a quick question to the guys that designed this game. have you ever stop and watched the Zone channel ?
have you tried to read what is posted ? if you have and you can, could you please tell me how ?
why not create a shopping chat ? new players have no chance to ask question in the Zone chat, even if they did, they have next to no chance of getting a reply or seeing a reply to their question. the Zone chat is full of kids spamming the same lines every few seconds as if their life's depends on it.
just a heads up
Post edited by driztty on

Comments

• morbicmorbic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There are several posts like this asking for system-based trade and lfg channels. Feel free to test out the custom channels from my custom channel guide and pass the information around.
  • lisau1974lisau1974 Member Posts: 100
    edited May 2013
    Or bring back the AH.
  • coggagecoggage Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've played many games that have a Trade Channel, LFG Channel, Guild Recruitment Channel, to name but a few, BUT... not everyone uses them. In EVERY game I've played there's always a few dimwits who'd rather have an edge on the Trade Channel by advertising their stuff in General Chat, and before long virtually nobody uses the correct channel because they see tons of other people selling in General Chat and they figure "why shouldn't I then!" Same goes for LFG and Guild Recruitment.
  • drizttydriztty Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    thanks for the tip morbic will give it a try later today.
    @coggage, i fully understand what you are saying re ppl will try to get the edge by posting in general chat. i've played alot of mmo's and tbh this is the 1st time i've seen spam like that on general chat, i am sure if they put a shopping channel it would at the very least half the spam.
  • chaelkchaelk Member Posts: 5,727 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • wtfsoindiewtfsoindie Member Posts: 46
    edited May 2013
    Hehe, shopping channel.