test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rogues are pathetic atm

cornellimcornellim Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Thieves' Den
As a skilled rogue i think rogues need some serious buff ,every class has op aspects except rogue gwf can one shot you with its op stun combo, clerics are invulnurable ALL the time, GFs has HIGHER damage than rogue do and has lot more survivability , and dont get me start with CWs they are the most OP class of all, they kill me in matter of seconds and their BLINK is bugged and OP.Only class i have no problem killing is other ROGUES.As a gladiator rogue in more than 3 wow arena seasons , rogues in neverwinter are nothing but a silhouette of what rogues should have been. Rogue is meant to have HIGH dps in dungeons and HIGH damage and HIGH defense, i am tired of being outdamaged by OP gwfs with their stupidly op cleave,not to mention i have half their survivability . mages ,clerics and gfs can throw mobs off the cliff which is very important in high levle dungeons. what does rogues have ??? NOTHING, BUFF ROGUES ALREADY CRYPTIC, WAKE UP !!!
Post edited by cornellim on

Comments

• cwair01cwair01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 76
    edited May 2013
    cornellim wrote: »
    As a skilled rogue i think rogues need some serious buff ,every class has op aspects except rogue gwf can one shot you with its op stun combo, clerics are invulnurable ALL the time, GFs has HIGHER damage than rogue do and has lot more survivability , and dont get me start with CWs they are the most OP class of all, they kill me in matter of seconds and their BLINK is bugged and OP.Only class i have no problem killing is other ROGUES.As a gladiator rogue in more than 3 wow arena seasons , rogues in neverwinter are nothing but a silhouette of what rogues should have been. Rogue is meant to have HIGH dps in dungeons and HIGH damage and HIGH defense, i am tired of being outdamaged by OP gwfs with their stupidly op cleave,not to mention i have half their survivability . mages ,clerics and gfs can throw mobs off the cliff which is very important in high levle dungeons. what does rogues have ??? NOTHING, BUFF ROGUES ALREADY CRYPTIC, WAKE UP !!!

Wait, wait... "As a skilled rogue i think rogues need some serious buff"

lol.jpg
    I'm always friendly and will be happy any of your inquires via pm!
    However i'm not a part of PWE and can't handle any questions regarding your personal details or account.
    Please respect the forum ToS and keep a nice manner towards your fellow adventurers!

| Half Elf - Cleric | Good reading for Clerics |
  • terrorgr2terrorgr2 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wait what????first of all you seem like a bad rogue exept if you are joking but i dont think so.tr and cw are the best classes so far in pvp.i end always on top(no1 or no2)with the most kills and all the rogues as well exept the really bad ones.we are the only class that can easily 1 shot or 2 shot classes like cw and gwf without evn be seen.we have the most dps and we are on top of dps page in dungeons.we (and dc)are the only needed class in t1 and t2 dungeons so the party can kill the boss.if we need smthing is debuff not buff.so stfu and go learn your class.this is not wow you need to dodge to hit the right time and to know when to use each skill.N.0.0.B!
  • khesi1khesi1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I don't know how other classes but I was surprised when I could do clocktower 1-st boss solo on 20 lvl with only 5 lvl companion clerik, so TR is good enough for me :)
  • nibenay78nibenay78 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Do like me and make a defensive-focused GF going down the protector tree and you'll see what needs a buff.
    At lvl 45 I stopped and made a TR. Doing quests doesn't feel like pulling teeth anymore.
  • solsol1337solsol1337 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 241 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    If rogue is underpowered in any way it's that we are pretty one dimensional while you can fill at least 2 roles as any other class. We are really really good at killing things....but everything else feels pretty lack luster. We have two "aoe" stuns (Smoke bomb and dazing strike), but that's it. Other than damage we get 2 aoe stuns, one of which is incredibly easy to dodge, and the other you can just run away from (granted we do have a few extra single target cc's and slows if we use a stealth combo).

OP is wrong in pretty much all of his reasoning, but if he had made the point that rogues can be boring and one dimensional to play then he would have gotten something right.
  • phantom1505phantom1505 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    cornellim just one question. Are you playing the same game as we all, or you are just lost on this forum?
  • cornellimcornellim Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    cornellim just one question. Are you playing the same game as we all, or you are just lost on this forum?

Just try to make pvp with rogue and u ll see its underpowered
  • adevlin1991adevlin1991 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 56
    edited May 2013
    We need to start tagging posts with PvE or PvP. Rogues are really underpowered in PvP but strong in PvE so it causes silly arguments like this in which half the thread is arguing with the other because they didn't bother to read the OP's post.
  • s3z3s3z3 Member Posts: 216 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Troll successful apparently :)
    Carnage TR Dragon shard - retired? hell yea it's retired along with Nevewinter

Seze - Rogue - Necropolis - <3 RIFT
  • daradaldaradal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So let me get this straight? a rogue asking for a buff and on top of that calling the GWF OP??? wow, if you think that ....yeah just quit right now....there is no help

Im still not sure if this is a joke or not...
    We need to start tagging posts with PvE or PvP. Rogues are really underpowered in PvP but strong in PvE so it causes silly arguments like this in which half the thread is arguing with the other because they didn't bother to read the OP's post.

I read it and the only mention of PVP was from WOW.....Hes talking about in dungeons and in PVP
  • norobladnoroblad Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I really liked the "one shot combo". The "skilled rogue" was a good runner up though.
  • daradaldaradal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just started leveling my Rogue, I have a level 41 GWF. Im up to 10 with the Rogue, Im going through mobs and bosses that took me two times as long to kill with my GWF at the same level.
  • inflamezlolinflamezlol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 56
    edited May 2013
    cornellim wrote: »
    Well as a multi rank 1 warrior lolz. I can tell you that rogues are ****ing thug you just need to get them down only thing they lack is a 4th encounter, because the only reason clerics seem hard to kill from my PoV, playing agaisnt solid clerics anyways is, because I normally run IoC, deft strike, lash, considering how vulnerable rogues are to CC if you can even add 1 more encounter "in this situation being a daze" rogues would be in a reallllly good position.
    inflameziinew.gif