test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

~Knights of Pen n' Paper~ Join our guild!

dyxidyxi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
~Knights of Pen n' Paper~
~Dragon Server~
~30+ Guild Members~
~Mumble Server~
~3 Guild Bank Slots~
~Guild Website~

Join our guild for Casual-Hardcore players of all kinds, Please be a fan of Pen n Paper RPGs, Tabletop Wargames, and/or Classic RPG video games! No Trolls, 18+ plz!

Join us for Casual-Hardcore adventuring! We are a mature guild hoping to build a tight knit group of trust worthy players so that we can avoid the Trolls! We are building a community based on the love for real pen and paper, table top, board, and computer games!

Expect laughter, tomfoolery, light role-playing, Cheetos and mountain dew for days! We do get rowdy on voice chat and tend to do a little light drinking so be prepared! Dont worry though its all in fun!

NO DRAMA OR FEEL THE BOOT
NO TROLLS OR FEEL THE BOOT
NO JERKS OR FEEL THE BOOT
NO NINJAS OR FEEL THE BOOT

post your 'character name@handle' here,
or send in-game mail to @dyxi for invite ^_^
Post edited by dyxi on

Comments

• yellodogueyellodogue Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi I could probably find this somewhere, but which shard are you on? thanks in advance! Tully Anklebiter@mindflayer
    definately interested in someone who actually remembers pencil and paper and the DM shield wall of folders.
  • dyxidyxi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    LOL cant believe i forgot the server name! We are on Dragon server :) pen and paper ftw! I still run a PnP campaign in my town :)
  • rolotcwrolotcw Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hello I will love to be part of your community,
    Ragnar Lothbrock@Rolotcw
  • yellodogueyellodogue Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    LOL - I always used pencil and paper, but Pen and Paper work too, and they both fit PnP ;-)
    I may just have to create a toon on dragon then and look you kids up. thanks for replying!
    edited May 2013
    @yellodogue:
    np, hope you do! lol pencil was just too long! hahaha

@rolotcw:
    sent you a mail and friend request shoot me a PST when your ingame :)
    edited May 2013
    okedoke - so I have created Galena Stormshield@Lauresil if the @<name> is what I think it is.. :-)
    edited May 2013
    /facepalm, just found out how to direct invite lol, invites are out hope to see you in game soon!
  • originallycynoriginallycyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    And here I thought you chose pen n paper as a reference to that fun app.. called exactly Knights of Pen and Paper (tons of fun btw).

Regardless, would I be correct in assuming this guild is based in US timezones?
    edited May 2013
    haha yes! i have played that pretty funny game! :)

we are based in us time zone, but we have players from many time zones. One of my goal with the guild is to have a solid player base online all the time. personally i play any time from 9AM MST to as late as 4AM MST :)