test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Seeking Skilled players of every class

hardpeck1hardpeck1 Member Posts: 56
We are a small guild looking for some more people on the Dragon server.

A bit about us.

We are all good at what we do, we all come from competitive gaming backgrounds and take pride in playing to the best of our abilities.

We are looking for all classes.

We aren't a "casual family friendly guild blah blah blah". We expect you to perform, we clear all content, and we do it efficiently. We win at whatever we do. If you can't handle mature humor, crude humor, sexual humor, or anything else then this guild is not for you. If you can't take constructive criticism then this guild is not for you. If you can't get out of red **** on the ground, this guild isn't for you.

You will be made fun of and ridiculed, and are expect to do so in return. We are serious about what we do, but we have fun doing it because we aren't thin skinned and easily offended.

10.5k GS+ required to join, knowledge of all the t2 dungeons is looked upon highly, the ability to run 3-5 dungeons in a dungeon delve period is a big bonus.

Mumble is required. I don't type, I'm lazy. If you make me type I will gkick you!

If you have any questions, or are very sure of yourself and want to play with like minded people let me know.

Hardpeck@hardpeck1
Softwood@hardpeck1
Post edited by hardpeck1 on

Comments

• hardpeck1hardpeck1 Member Posts: 56
    edited May 2013
    bump

/10chars
  • zoetje81zoetje81 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    "10.5k GS+ required to join, knowledge of all the t2 dungeons is looked upon highly, the ability to run 3-5 dungeons in a dungeon delve period is a big bonus"

You guys are killing me here! Sadly im not even 60 yet let alone T2 material.
    Guild sounds great on paper ^^The right attitude.
    edited May 2013
    zoetje81 wrote: »
    "10.5k GS+ required to join, knowledge of all the t2 dungeons is looked upon highly, the ability to run 3-5 dungeons in a dungeon delve period is a big bonus"

You guys are killing me here! Sadly im not even 60 yet let alone T2 material.
    Guild sounds great on paper ^^The right attitude.

It won't take long, once you get 60 and get some experience (a few days in this game lol) then come see us.
    edited May 2013
    Still looking.

We believe in quality over quantity. But we also want to be ready for the gauntylgrim stuff as well so we are trying to swell our ranks with good players!