test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Customer Care - Ignoring tickets.

pwgupwgu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
this is the third time I've received this message.

during the first week of this game I had a mail bug where i lost about 80k AD. I've submitted 3 tickets over the following weeks to reclaim my AD from customer care. they have twice now written me back saying that they've deleted my open ticket as opposed to dealing with it.

since ZEN can be exchanged into AD. I think it's a little ****ed that PWE / Cryptic would continue to ignore my ticket and probably hundreds of others.

is this the type of customer care we can expect when the game goes LIVE?
considering PWE / Cryptic is already taking real money for their "beta game" I expected more.
Post edited by pwgu on

Comments

• Options
    l1d3nl1d3n Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 385 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Yea, try putting in more tickets they will get to you ASAP!
  • Options
    johnny305johnny305 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Worst customer service I have ever seen.

I waited 3 weeks now and all 5-6 of my tickets got the auto response telling me they are too busy and to re-submit it.......
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm pretty sure with the bunch of threads concerning the same issue, that PWE gets it by now. However, it looks like it was the choice between two evils: letting tickets languish for an indefinite period of time because they were in a bottomless pit of a queue, or close all tickets over a certain age and allow for those to be requeued.

Neither choice would have met with glowing reviews. But a choice had to be made because the lead CS rep was likely catching flack from their boss over response time metrics.

FYI: Reposting correspondence between a player and CS is not allowed under Community Rules and Policies. Just saying.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • Options
    merrybellemerrybelle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Part of the problem is that many people file multiple tickets on the same subject due to impatience. That is very likely why they closed the lot of them, because they're flooded. We're all living, breathing humans you know, and the staff here can only handle so much.
  • Options
    skalt112skalt112 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They have too much to do. I am sorry to admit that the customer service in this game is horrible.
  • Options
    melanderimelanderi Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users, Silverstars Posts: 264 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    As Lewstelamon01 has pointed out, posting ticket replies is against the Rules of Conduct.

I'm sorry to hear you're having a bad experience. If you are still experiencing trouble please do submit a new ticket with as many details as you have.

Thanks!
    Pixilated Community Entity
    @Effreet in game
    Terms of Service and Rules of Conduct. Learn them, Love them
This discussion has been closed.