test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

few PvP bugs i've noticed

gwalahadgwalahad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
often you can invoke the gods after respawning, with no correlation to the hourly counter, getting a small buff - and sometimes other stuff

sometimes the report score sheet displays 15-25 people even though it's a 5v5(so 10) only top 10 seem to have scores, and be the real ones, where it gets the others i have no idea, but they always score 0

i seem to get an assists for every enemy killed, even if i havnt done anything, always end up with assist = total kills of my team(-my kills, dont get assists on mine, but do on all allies, everytime)

everytime i play PvP, as soon as someone uses crescendo(desnt seem to matter who - or on who, but its never me using it, cos i use a diff skill) i get constant crescendo animations hitting me every 15-30 seconds, for the rest of the match, it's purely visual(and audio, get the audio for it too) dont take the dmg, but it's getting really annoying

now bear with me this s 3-4 things but they are all related, and results in completely wrong end scores(yes ive kept a close eye on it and it seems what you see appear ingame is used on the end score, but what apepars ingame isnt always right) for instance last game i got 2 kills, according to end screen, which was right - but if on screen messages are to be beleived i got about 10, and even got a headhunter acheivement for being top, when i was second to last on team in kills
it seems msot of these erronious kills, that arent real, but do give you +50(and clearly count for the head hunter acheivments) come from the punishing charge skill(GWF) about 50% of the time i use it on a group(2+hits) near a node - i get a kill +50, even thought 99% of the time the guys will be fine and still standing
First foundry quest, simple and to the point : NW-DDBDRZFG3
Post edited by gwalahad on

Comments

• gwalahadgwalahad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i think this is a bug. or jsut not working quite as intended, or i'm missing something. but sometimes you get credited with 2 plays for the daily, after playing once, other times you get 1 credit. at first i thought it was 1 for losing, 2 for winning, but i've since established i've been given both 1 and 2 in both winning and losing scenarios.

and i quote. 'Sprint : while sprinting you temporarily ignore speed reducing effects' long story short - you dont! just a few moments ago i was sprinting at less than snail pace because of speed reductions.
  • gwalahadgwalahad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    another, more bizarre one, to do with the team's dominations point scoring.
    had a game earlier, and it was a strange game, long story short, we held 1 point the whole time, they held 1 point the whole time.
    then there was the middle point, and guess what they held it the whole time, but 98% of that time we had capture progress(just never quite got it all the way around)
    so by simple maths one would assume they would win 1000-500 having 2-1 points the whole game(unless having a point under capture effecst it, but either way they hel that point the whole game so should have won) - well they didnt, we won...