test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Your ticket has been closed.

mic281mic281 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 115 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I submitted a ticket about items I bought from the AH never making their way to my mailbox even though I was charged the AD. This was, oh, about 8 days ago. So straight from the email, here is the response....drum roll please...

Unfortunately, due to the incredibly high volume of tickets sent in regarding Neverwinter, we have not been able to provide an answer to each ticket that has come to us individually.

You are receiving this automated message to inform you that your current ticket is being closed. We are doing this to prevent your issue from being lost in "Ticket Limbo." We at Perfect World Entertainment are dedicated to providing you with a satisfactory experience both in game, and with regards to Customer Support.

So basically...they don't care? I am confused. I have never received an automated message in any MMO telling me that due to the high number of tickets they are deleting mine and then assure me that they are "dedicated to providing me with a satisfactory experience." I got it, the AH went to the dumps a few days later. They could have stated that due to the exploits and roll backs my items would be unretrievable. At least have a little remorse.

If this is how all issues are solved, what is supposed to convince me that a larger issue later in the game will be taken more seriously? Like being hacked as many have. I am only out some AD, no big deal. It is the uncertainty of how future issues will be addressed that is my biggest issue.

I am not trying to attack PWE here. However this is a serious issue. This is not good customer support when you leave a person in limbo for over a week then send an automated response saying the ticket was simply deleted. I hope that people may be able to post replies about their issues and dealings with CS going in a different direction.
Post edited by mic281 on

Comments

• Options
    primerib41primerib41 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 48
    edited May 2013
    I've found AD just simply vanishes sometimes. I think I lost the bid though. Sometimes I get it back and others not.
  • Options
    l1d3nl1d3n Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 385 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    PWE customer service is da bestest!
  • Options
    chronomancerchronomancer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,223
    edited May 2013
    They are mass closing all the tickets from last week. I got the same message too after losing 70K AD due to the a gateway bug (no and i'm not exploiting). There's nothing you can do at this point but suck it up or open another ticket.
  • Options
    sasheriasasheria Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I had a ticket on the AH issue back on 5/3. I lost 400k AD on a bid and never got it back (didn't win the item) what is worst is that the ticket is closed saying I can't get any item back on 5/21
    To grow old is inevitable, to grow up is optional.
    Please review my campaign and I'll return the favor.
  • Options
    skalt112skalt112 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You are very important to us.......click...bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
  • Options
    selaralselaral Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You have the item. It is in your mailbox you just can't see it. I have the same problem. I bidded and won a Titan's helm and if I log out back in, and open my mail I catch a glimpse of it before it hides itself.

I am hoping that when the AH turns back it will appear.

Multiple Personas, only 'One' me
    "Why should one devolve themselves to try and entertain those of a lesser mindset around them?"
  • Options
    thrishfishthrishfish Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah, I got the same thing. I spent 500k AD on some rings early last week and they bugged out in the mailbox. Just have to open another ticket, I spose.
  • Options
    mic281mic281 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 115 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    They are mass closing all the tickets from last week. I got the same message too after losing 70K AD due to the a gateway bug (no and i'm not exploiting). There's nothing you can do at this point but suck it up or open another ticket.

This is where communication from, hell anybody at PWE would go a long way. Maybe on the log in screen put a small message stating that they would be closing tickets from (date-date) and if your problem still persists they will be more than happy to look into it if you submit another ticket.

Nothing in this email they sent shows me that they care in the slightest. They need a PR rep. I know I am just one player, but this is an automated message that has most likely gone out to thousands.
  • Options
    l1d3nl1d3n Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 385 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Try calling PWE customer service.
    888-344-4478
    It will make you giggle...
  • Options
    mrpikkerdmrpikkerd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Best part of this is you get a request to fill out a survey when they close the ticket
  • Options
    tfangeltfangel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    l1d3n wrote: »
    PWE customer service is da bestest!

Still better than AT&T. My internet constantly drops for about five minutes, sometimes all night, every 20 minutes. I've had service people out, about half a dozen times. Sometimes they say it's a fault down the line and will fix it, other times they charge me close to a hundred dollars, yet never been fixed. I'd switch services, but Comcast is the only other, and they seem to think i'm a business. :P

Service here seems meh, but it is just a game. I also just got emailed about a ticket i put in on the 9th. O_o Thankfully it was just to report an exploit.
  • Options
    chronomancerchronomancer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,223
    edited May 2013
    Comcast rocks.. they just recently gave us FREE bandwidth boost from 25MBps to 50MBps all for free :)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    tfangel wrote: »
    Still better than AT&T. My internet constantly drops for about five minutes, sometimes all night, every 20 minutes. I've had service people out, about half a dozen times. Sometimes they say it's a fault down the line and will fix it, other times they charge me close to a hundred dollars, yet never been fixed. I'd switch services, but Comcast is the only other, and they seem to think i'm a business. :P

Service here seems meh, but it is just a game. I also just got emailed about a ticket i put in on the 9th. O_o Thankfully it was just to report an exploit.

I have/had (it comes and goes) the same issue with Time Warner. Ended up being electrical feedback from my TV coming through the HDMI cable. Funny thing is after they identified the problem and told me they couldn't do anything for it, it hasn't happened since. I think they were BS'ing me and found the actual issue down the road where the guy spent 20 minutes after he left my house.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    tfangel wrote: »
    Lol, thanks for making me laugh so hard! "just to report an exploit!"
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Lol, thanks for making me laugh so hard! *** just to report an exploit!**

Mine was to report something strange that happens to chests if you log out and back in while in an instance and they closed it without reading it. I would like to kick the person who made the "Lets just close them all" decision right in the balls.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I just reported that people are getting tickets removed because they are to busy to answer tickets! Maybe i'm just wasting my time... ya think?
  • Options
    merrinsetmerrinset Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just reported that people are getting tickets removed because they are to busy to answer tickets! Maybe i'm just wasting my time... ya think?

Maybe they'll save it from ticket limbo too.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    merrinset wrote: »
    Maybe they'll save it from ticket limbo too.

"There is only one way to ensure these tickets don't sit around and not get answered. Delete them" -PWE CS
  • Options
    draktonndraktonn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    How are you able to send a ticket? I am trying to submit a ticket to them, and all the support links have been replaced with http://www.perfectworld.com/supportredirect, which only resolves to "site is unreachable."
  • Options
    duerandduerand Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is not new. They have been doing this since Open Beta started. I had that same response twice days before the exploit even happened. This has become a standard response from them. Many people in my guild have gotten the same message since the game launched from them. They rarely actually even read tickets much less answer them. The vanishing AD works in their favor so they are in no hurry to acknowledge it much less even fix it. I have lost about 600k AD on the AH house since the game launched because of the bug between the mailbox and the AH. I know a bunch of people who have had the same issue and reported it and not a single person I have talked to has ever had them answer back about it.
    So what can you do but not spend anymore money with them till they get their head straight.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    draktonn wrote: »
    How are you able to send a ticket? I am trying to submit a ticket to them, and all the support links have been replaced with http://www.perfectworld.com/supportredirect, which only resolves to "site is unreachable."

I did it ingame when the issue happened. Have you tried that yet?
  • Options
    edgenwedgenw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 124 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    That is just annoying.
  • Options
    draktonndraktonn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    mic281 wrote: »
    I did it ingame when the issue happened. Have you tried that yet?

No, because the ticket I'm creating is more at the account level. I'm trying to request an itemized report from them. I want to know exactly what was rolled back, for each of my characters. Whether it was experience, Astral Diamonds, gold/silver, whatever. I feel they have to tell me exactly how much exp, AD, etc. I had before the rollback, and how much I had when the rollback was complete. Getting a "gift" claimable on ONE character is not adequate. I spent money on this game. I spend my TIME playing this game. If they take something away from me, with the efforts I have put into each character (including profession advancement), I either want it returned to me, or I want compensation which is satisfactory to ME, not THEM.

I've just about had it with this kind of handling of issues. I don't care if it's free to play or not. Open Beta or not. I have paid money and my time. And if they can legally hide behind the fact that it's called a "beta", then perhaps I won't play/pay anymore until beta is over. Additionally, maybe they shouldn't be selling cash items and founder packs until the game is out of beta.
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    draktonn wrote: »

You can email customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • Options
    edited May 2013

HAHAHAHA you said that with a straight face. You're fantastic.