test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fix the game please, list of things. @Devs

healsareophealsareop Member Posts: 155 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Keep this bumped because it is stupidly annoying.

1) PvP Queue is broken. People in the party and myself cannot join, and stay in town.
2) When you die in PvP, and don't wait long enough, you die in protector's enclave also.
3) Cape and amulet/necklace are in the same slot. Make a separate slot for a cape.
4) The /stuck button barely works. If you are stuck it does not teleport you to a safe place on the actual ground on top. It just teleports you an inch to the side or top which isn't helpful.

Btw, JollyRoger is the best guild in game :)

bump this thread, seriously, super annoying, mostly the PvP queue one
Post edited by healsareop on

Comments

• healsareophealsareop Member Posts: 155 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    It's funny how the Arena PvP 150% more glory only lasts for like 1-3 games because you can't queue most of the time. I also love how you can be kicked out of a T2/T3 one hour long dungeon or PvP match at the last second and people can steal all the loot.
  • krisstina2333krisstina2333 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I though the /stuck should always port to the 1st camp instead of tele randomly~
  • frariifrarii Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A few more things... Log out should get you to the character select screen. Unbind companions and sharing between accounts should be free (same with mounts). Main quest should be replayable at epic, grinding the same dungeons is boring, bank slots should be shared between characters of the same account... and i have a couple more in my head, but im tired and are not coming so... tomorrow...
  • healsareophealsareop Member Posts: 155 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    frarii wrote: »
    A few more things... Log out should get you to the character select screen. Unbind companions and sharing between accounts should be free (same with mounts). Main quest should be replayable at epic, grinding the same dungeons is boring, bank slots should be shared between characters of the same account... and i have a couple more in my head, but im tired and are not coming so... tomorrow...
    Free mounts should be released with more movement speed!