test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

5 days in counting. Never received Zen.

superrioisksuperrioisk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
1 Ticket since Friday, no response. Bought 2000 zen and stuck in reviewing. Used Google Checkout....What gives?!
Post edited by superrioisk on

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2013
    No picking up with phone number, no support on ticketing system. Did they just steal my money?! If I do a chargeback, I get banned. WHAT IS THE DEALLLL
  • Options
    inflamezlolinflamezlol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 56
    edited May 2013
    Did you go to your account on the website and select what character/game/server you wanted to zen to be sent to? The zen doesnt just appear in your inventory without doing what I said above.
    inflameziinew.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    There is 0 zen in my wallet. The purchase is stuck in "reviewing" and google wallet says that the ordered was received by PWE on Friday. Still in review and probably will be in review forever. No phone, no livechat, I can't even chargeback and purchase again in hopes to get instant zen or I will be banned. I feel as if I was stolen from...
  • Options
    inflamezlolinflamezlol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 56
    edited May 2013
    Strange haven't experinced that myself best bet is to make a ticket or get lucky enough to bypass the operator really no other way around it. Seeing as you said you made a ticket 3-4 days waiting is the luckiest you can get at best you are probably looking at getting a reponse within 7 days atleast.

I would recommend trying to get ahold of someone on the phone I hear the customer service is pretty good once you can get ahold of someone.
    inflameziinew.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    20 dollars isn't a ton of money...but I really feel for the people going through my situation who bought the founders pack...
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    20 dollars isn't a ton of money...but I really feel for the people going through my situation who bought the founders pack...
    Yeah I was one of them it just takes a bit of time which understandably can be annoying.
    inflameziinew.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for calling Perfect World billing, our hours of operation are blah blah blah please stay on the line for the next available agent

Ring Ring Ring

Thanks for calling Perfect World billing...call back in a few moments blah blah blah.

I slept last night and now that woman's voice is stuck in my head...lol!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Haha yup I've said this once, and I will say it again man you got a better chance of getting a nightmare steed from a lockbox sooner then getting past the operator.
    inflameziinew.gif