test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Caturday Survivor's Pack... Seriously?

13»

Comments

• renwood444renwood444 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I don't mind the gift they gave us but I keep seeing people saying stop crying this is open beta. I been playing mmos from the time they starter and this is not open beta. Cash shop open and there making money so its a soft launch if anything. The open beta is just something companys hide behind. so if you going to get onto people for complaining at least stop trying to claim its beta and get over it.
  • jlanderjlander Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lcraw78 wrote: »
    First off read my other posts i didnt get banned my son and husband got banned or 72 hours on the boss farming exploit they happend to do when the que put them with a random group.... and that random group told them to stand on the wall. I'm not here to debate being suspended or not for such a silly thing the fact of the matter is their suspention is up and they should be able to log in.

Maybe they added the downtime sunday to the suspension? Dont know, just a thought.
  • lcraw78lcraw78 Member Posts: 52
    edited May 2013
    jlander wrote: »
    Maybe they added the downtime sunday to the suspension? Dont know, just a thought.

well that would be dumb... 72 hours is 72 hours
  • futrixfutrix Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That is pretty funny if downtime doesn't count towards the bantime. I'll really be laughing if the rollback rewinds the bantime. :p

Safest thing to do when you see a boss is about to be exploited is report those involved and leave.
  • morphacmorphac Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    See this is the problem with a game in "beta". This IS the final product but if they screw the customer they feel they can save their buns by saying the product is still in testing. Every mmo I have ever played whether in beta or not will attempt to compensate customers if ever a "rollback" or situation similar occurs so there is nothing special about the developers trying to do so in this situation. Of course everyone has the opportunity to leave any game if they are unhappy with it but don't let the "beta" state of a game fool you into believing it will somehow get better because it wont.
  • lcraw78lcraw78 Member Posts: 52
    edited May 2013
    futrix wrote: »
    That is pretty funny if downtime doesn't count towards the bantime. I'll really be laughing if the rollback rewinds the bantime. :p

Safest thing to do when you see a boss is about to be exploited is report those involved and leave.

ya we understand that now... but that was their first time in there my husband and I are not huge MMO gammers but our son loves them so we didnt really understand the term exploit to begin with. We had no idea killing the boss in this manner was exploiting. however thats not the issue thats like saying i didnt know not wearing a seat belt was against the law. They exploited knowingly or not how ever their punishment for the deed has been served their 72 hours is now 74 hours.. Just wondering what they need to do next.
  • awdeohawdeoh Member Posts: 53
    edited May 2013
    Turns out when you expect nothing from Cryptic, you're never disappointed.

As predicted, stupendous job on the gift pack, guys. Seriously.
  • vernoinferno71vernoinferno71 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 51
    edited May 2013
    Sometimes I forget that this is just a game. Some would call life a game. Wow, there's some perspective for y'all.