test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Any Interest in a Dwarven Themed Guild on Beholder

glanniganglannigan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 463 Bounty Hunter
Would anyone be interested in a Dwarven Themed Guild on Beholder?

UPDATE:

Beholder: "Clan Ironforge"

I went ahead and created the Guild & Set up a Teamspeak server. Still looking for good people and some recruiters. Recruiters will be rewarded with goodies such as keys and stuff for helping us build from the ground up. Have a say in the creative process such as Ranks and Title names, even the Guild name is open for change if you bring something better to the table :)

Any and all members will be allowed to send Guild Invites. Help create the feel & vibe of the Guild, the lore, etc.

Looking for all levels and types of players. Casual, End Game, PVP, RP. Remember good people are more important than a good Gear Score. Plus, how cool would it be to have an All Dwarf PVP Team!

An MMO is only as good as the people you play it with.

No Stupid names, no jerks allowed. I know there are good folks out that and it's not easy sifting through all the jerks to find them.

We will take your Dwarven alt characters if you are already in a guild.

My priorities would be:

Social, Once a week we will have a in game meeting. What is the point of customizing your character and getting all that gear if you can't get together once a week and show it off? This will also be where we do the promotions and Key give aways. Participating in Guild, even if you are shy is important. Ask questions, learn about the game or help others with your knowledge. I encourage people to Chat and try to play with one another whenever possible.

Recruiting, I do not like to only Recruit 40+ or 60's and neglect low level players. New players are just as important and running content with them is easy to do since most 60's will be leveling alts by this time.

RP, Not mandatory but if you are not interested in RP in anyway shape or form or oppose it you should diffidently look elsewhere.

PVE, PVE Should be social and fun, Regular Questing, Foundries, Dungeons. We want to progress but not at the expense of making people feel like shiat or making them feel unwanted because of a Gear Score. Good people are worth more than progress and gear.

PVP PVP For fun if you want, Not really much to say about it :) Love to have an All Dwarf PVP Team!

Names, Sorry but I am not a fan of Stupid names.

Although I would want the Guild to have a strong Dwarven Theme and representation I am not going to deny anyone from having one of their characters be a part of it because they don't have a Dwarf. That being said it would be nice if everyone had at least 1 Dwarf Character either Main or Alt in it.

Quality of people comes first, Social, Friendly. No requirement for play time.

My Back Ground, Old School Commodore 64, D&D, AD&D, AD&D Second Edition, This new D&D Takes some gett'n used to but I'm not so old and cranky that I'm against change. Played a ton of MMO's but will only list the ones I actually played for a decent amount of time: Vanguard, Star Wars Galaxies, Age of Conan, EQ2, Secret World, Lord of The Rings.

Anyway, let me know if this is something you would be interested in putting together with me!
Post edited by glannigan on

Comments

• glanniganglannigan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 463 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I Updated this since I went ahead and created the Guild and a Team Speak Server. Message me here or in Game: Glannigan