test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

You owe me a weekend

2»

Comments

• koldmiserkoldmiser Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 131
    edited May 2013
    kaskian wrote: »
    the_more_you_know.jpeg

Well played!
  • steinersesteinerse Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Using "it's beta" is wearing thin to be honest, it's an excuse that's not really valid. This game was not ready for the public, this severe bugs and problems should have been solved in the closed beta stage, open beta should be for a near complete game needing some balancing and still having a few minor bugs and kinks to work out (not being near constantly down and under 'maintenance').
    I was rolled back 2 levels and lost quite a bit of questing, foundry, ADs and crafting which honestly blows.
    So again someone will cry "it's beta", no it's not! Face it, the minute they accept cash from their players and allow you to buy in game items for it it's live, no matter what they chose to label it as, when people are rolled back and lose progress and in game value that have costed them real cash it's a serious concern.
    How can you justify to anyone to put cash in a game where you don't know if it will just vanish with the next problem they encounter?
  • zurkhonzurkhon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 390 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    OP you now owe me a PB&J sammich for clicking and reading your QQ.
    Oh and a nice cold glass of milk to go with it... nao!
    "Beware the engineers of society, I say, who would make everyone in all the world equal. Opportunity should be equal, must be equal, but achievement must remain individual."

- Drizzt Do'Urden
    ― R.A. Salvatore
  • bugs55678bugs55678 Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    so 7hours=3days?

THEN THAT MEANS..... 1+2= FISH!!!!!

All lifes lessons are solved.
  • bringerofreddawnbringerofreddawn Member Posts: 109 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Gaining 8 levels in 7 hours is totally doable, I don't know what you guys are talking about.
  • geldongeldon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Game's been hit with an exploit since open beta started, almost a month ago, maybe we should wipe it.
    No, we better not, people would get upset. I think we should just roll it back 7 hours instead.
    OMG! Seven hours! Thank you for stealing my weekend, you *******bags.
  • aftershafteraftershafter Member Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    To the original poster. Look up the definition of the word "tantrum" in the dictionary. Then reread your post. Please reply with your thoughts on this experience.