Options

Idea for the Lack of Plays of New Quests

2»

Comments

• Options
    wuhsinwuhsin Banned Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    chili1179 wrote: »
    I see the point with time, but this can also be exploited by just simply sitting in a 2 minute quest for an hour.

Adding a baseline time limit might help but it would still be sitting in a 2 minute quest for 15 minutes (or whatever the baseline requirement would be).

But since we can't even get foundry improvement patches, I assume helping low played quests get attention is pretty low on their list.

I should stop posting, I'm in a "no foundry fixes this patch" bad mood.

After a few runs the average duration of a quest should even out to what it is supposed to be, the bonus would depend on the average duration of the quest, not how long it took the player to complete it. Also, each bonus would be available once a day, so to get all the bonuses you'd have to play quests of varying lengths instead of just short ones.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    delthanindelthanin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 188 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    chili1179 wrote: »
    I should stop posting, I'm in a "no foundry fixes this patch" bad mood.

Spending far too much time playing games with infamously unfriendly communities like DotA & LoL has taught me that whenever I get in a crummy mood, step away from the keyboard. Do something physically active for a bit.

Also, never play games of that genre. :D

Believe me, all of us are wanting Foundry updates as soon as possible. No use in getting worked up about it, though, since putting stress upon ourselves doesn't help it come out any sooner.