test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

My Ideas

warpspitewarpspite Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Merge 2 of the 3 servers and then wipe 1. Then you have 2 exploited ruined servers and 1 perfect world sever for ppl to start again and to keep their current toon.

The first 10 lvls are training and tedious, lets us skip the first 5 if we want and open up skirmish, PVP and Dungeon from there for us to lvl up.

Put all the admin maintenance & important exploit threads in the announcements not in general.

Open up on the forums like stated. Sorry I don't see many response by admins/devs or at least I don't notice them because at a glance I can not differentiate them from users.

I know a little about programming and a little about math operations and I deduce from that, that allowing signed integers into the AH web gateway was a failure on your part more than unforeseen exploitation. I also think you will not wipe and allow an unbiased sever for players because you would have to reimburse paid zen and this will reduce sales. However it is stated that the game is an open beta and when you have caused such a great error to occur, (the same that happened in another 1 of your titles STO) it is unfair to continue the game. You should provide a means for what 2/3 forum votes want and that is a fair non exploited sever or just now state that the game is live because if you can't come back from this, you won't be able to for anything else.

For all the other exploits it was ok and we could accept that but I think we can all see that AH AD spam went on far longer and has too deep an impact that a 7 hour wipe can resolved.

Comments

• luc2kluc2k Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Not going to happen because they want to merge the shards in the end which is a good thing overall. I still hope there's going to be a wipe once the "open beta" ends and they have fixed the heavy known bugs, regardless of their stated position on that.
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for the feedback!

What I can currently comment on:

-Server outtages are being put in here because more people view and look at the general section. Heck, even though the details are posted here people still post threads questioning the downtime in these forums. I understand how this would be confusing though and I will pass it on to the Community Managers.

-We have the Dev Tracker which can be found on the forum main page that lists all of the developer posts.

- Developer/Community Manager Posts also have a PW Icon in the top right of their posts such as this post.

-Threads Developers post on also get a PW Icon put next to the thread's Number of Views and Replies. You can see examples of the icons all over this section.

I hope this will help you navigate the forums a bit more!
    -Ambisinisterr, Volunteer Community Moderator