test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dungeon Itemization

destrayudestrayu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
lvl 56 now, and every single dungeon I have entered, most of them multiple times...has one of 2 things, or both in abundance. Rogue daggers, and the little bit of gear tossed to other classes that has atrocious stats. Did they just roll the dice on the stats on these items ? They are all beyond <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. That and there is no stat variation at all. Want to increase the replay value of a dungeon ? Let the stats on an item be randomized. No randomization as far as the point value of the stats listed, but how about a chance at different stats all-together. Spice it up guys, it really feels half-a$$ed as it is right now.
Post edited by destrayu on

Comments

• Options
    teemoorteemoor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 82
    edited May 2013
    Random stats dungeon drop? Are you crazy?
    It's hard to get, say, Miracle Healer's Helmet as it is, and imaging you get that helmet after 43 runs and guess what stats it has? Right, armor penetration, Life steal and regeneration. Awesome healer's gear.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    teemoor wrote: »
    Random stats dungeon drop? Are you crazy?
    It's hard to get, say, Miracle Healer's Helmet as it is, and imaging you get that helmet after 43 runs and guess what stats it has? Right, armor penetration, Life steal and regeneration. Awesome healer's gear.

I meant within reason, that would negate my entire gripe. Each class restricted item should have the ability to be randomized as to what stats it has, these stats contributing to the needs of the class. You can't deny that the majority of items dropped in dungeons have stats you would rather replace.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Not to mention it would be more in line with a myriad of player preferred play styles.