test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cw & TR only honest players?

elminbanelminban Member Posts: 187 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
All day today the T2 groups have been nothing but fellow CWs along with an equal amount of TRs. No one is willing to make a move without a healer so we don't even try and work with it. * *
2.jpg
Post edited by elminban on

Comments

• Options
    trickshawtrickshaw Member Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Haven't you heard?

2 CWs, 2 DCs & 1 TR or 99% of pugs won't roll.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    lasciverlasciver Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well, Guardian Fighters and Clerics likely have all the T2 they need. As a GF I can say I'm done with that character (gear-wise) and I'm waiting for the next class to be released. Great Weapon Fighters don't do T2, or at least not effectively, so they buy their T2 from the AH.

This leaves TRs and CWs as the only ones grouping. o.o
  • Options
    samanthyasamanthya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 98
    edited May 2013
    I won't roll in any group without guildies on my healer. Don't care so much on my TR or CW tho.

My guess is that's the issue for most people.
  • Options
    spyke2009spyke2009 Member Posts: 674 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Yeah takes longer to gear DPS.
  • Options
    oghieroghier Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 84
    edited May 2013
    Playing a healer in T2 PUG's isn't always a miserable experience, but it usually is. I'll wait for friends to log in, or look for a two cleric group.
    - Snit (Cleric, Dragon Server)
  • Options
    kevinf08kevinf08 Member Posts: 432 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I don't see how the abundance of CW and TR players make them the only honest players.

In regards to groups being filled with these classes, and waiting on a healer, this tends to happen in mmos. Doesn't help that CW and TR roflstomp in pvp, thus making them an even more attractive class to play.
  • Options
    etherealjetherealj Member Posts: 1,091 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    What do honesty and people only wanting to play the lazy double dc group comp have anything to do with each other?
    Use the <removed exploit lead-in> to interact with the auction vendor.