test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How long until AD Exchange is up, as no access to Zen or AD while down?

cathgar457cathgar457 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Has anything been stated as to how long it will be before the AD exchange is reinstated as due to their stupid system of not being able to store AD anywhere but in the exchange or on character (which cannot be transferred to another alt without using the exchange), people are unable to access their AD or Zen.

After this fiasco, I think it is about time they had an account wide bank that you can store you AD/Gold in and your alts have access to it.
Post edited by cathgar457 on

Comments

• Options
    strike2wcestrike2wce Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yuuuup. I'm glad to see that my Zen was refunded, however I'm just sitting on a worthless pile of Zen until they get the exchange brought up.

I'm not sure what the problem with the exchange is - the exploit was all based on the auction house from what I understood.
  • Options
    raaizeraaize Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Is the AH back up yet or are both the exchange and AH still down?
  • Options
    strike2wcestrike2wce Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    raaize wrote: »
    Is the AH back up yet or are both the exchange and AH still down?

They're both still down.
  • Options
    labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My theory .... The exploited AD was used to buy up all the posted Zen . Even the stuff I posted at 500 per was grabbed by morning . So they are reviewing Zen purchases from the market to find exploiters . Leaving it off stops people from moving it . You can't trade AD or zen in game without the auction house or zen market .
  • Options
    aufranchyaufranchy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Will the AD Exchange be wiped? I have like 50k AD stored and i dont want to lose it. also, i want to be refunded for the AD i have lost on the Auction House. The few listings i had up only cost me around 1000 AD but i still would like to have that back.