test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

(Beholder) Experienced MMO Player (9kCW) LF New Home

kimosami8kimosami8 Member Posts: 45
Greetings,

I come from an extensive history of MMORPG's. Having played everything from Ultima to Everquest to World of Warcraft, all quite extensively.

In WoW I maintained the status of being in a USTop100 guild for several years, even when one would die I would find myself another. I even set some WoL records back in my day.

I'm looking for a guild of at least somewhat competent players that are equally interested in end game content. However I am not interested in any guild with ~10 level 60s. I want a guild where I can log in and more than likely at least find a couple people to farm t2's without having to worry about people needing on gear they have no use for whatsoever.

I spend time researching and theorycrafting to be the best at whatever I am doing. I have spent countless hours trying to devise which gear/stats will be most beneficial for not only myself, but for the cleric class which I will most likely be rerolling next.

I have completed all dungeons with the exception of Spellplague, Dread Vaults and CastleNever(Even with my abysmally low gearscore) I am adequate at both putting out great damage, controlling several monsters at once, and ******pushing if that is what needs to be done.

Contact me here or on Skype, QuinnlyNZ

IGN Drugs
Post edited by kimosami8 on

Comments