test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Foundry Review Forum Section

raphaeldisantoraphaeldisanto Member Posts: 402 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Foundry
Would it be possible for us to have a new forum section, purely dedicated to all these threads from people looking for reviews?

Alternatively, could we have a section dedicated to only giving technical assistance with the foundry?

I'm finding it harder and hard to dig through the "please review my quest" threads to look for people needing actual assistance with the quirks and idiosyncrasies that we're all growing to know and love (or hate, haha).

I'll freely admit that I'm not in this section to review anyone's quest or to ask anyone to review mine. I'm just here to exchange tips and tricks with other content authors on how to get the best out of the Foundry.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by raphaeldisanto on

Comments

• Options
    zovyazovya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think the alternative plan might be best. People will look further or search to find help. I don't think many will go out of their way to find someone's quest to review. So I'd suggest leaving the foundry forum as it is, then add a Foundry Q&A support sub-forum for those who need help, and don't want to search 4 pages to find the appropriate thread.

My FAQ thread is on page 5 right now after posting in it last night.
  • Options
    raphaeldisantoraphaeldisanto Member Posts: 402 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Aye. I have no preference. I'd just like to be able to find people to help (and ask for help) in a place uncluttered with requests for reviews. I'll bookmark the appropriate forum, either way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]