test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Is buying Zen for AD forever screwed? Honest question.

swamprobswamprob Member Posts: 107 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I was slowly buying Zen for 365/366 with the 3-4k AD I was earning each day to try to earn enough to buy a few things.

Do you think I will ever get a chance to buy Zen at this price? Or is 499/500 going to be the more or less forever exchange rate from now on?

Comments

• Options
    kiraliakiralia Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    it started at 500 when game launched and worked its way down. Even if when they reopen the zen market it is at 500 it will work its way down again in the same way.
  • Options
    wingedkagoutiwingedkagouti Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The rate started at 500:1 and slowly worked its way down to 360ish. It'll probably start out high again, but over time it will get lower.
  • Options
    sasheriasasheria Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    forever? depends on if there are other massive AD sink.

In STO (good comparison since they are both Cryptic and PWE) Fleet require a lot of Dilithium (AD equivalent) for upgrades. There is a major sink for them. Even epic fleet upgrade require dilithium.

If there is a strong AD market (right now kinda weak) I don't see it balance out until AD are spent!
    To grow old is inevitable, to grow up is optional.
    Please review my campaign and I'll return the favor.